Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt his family or friends are being harassed. Ridiculous.
Yeah he’s being harassed by the same people that showed up at Jens house complaining she was pregnant and threatening her 😂😂😂😂😂😂

dude there is nobody from FRE or tattle life that is stalking or harassing you…get over yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank God, he has folks "working on it".

He was told not to talk about it and the whole show is about him talking about it !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will trying to say inciting but says exciting over and over.

All said knownin again.

• Haha
I can’t talk about. Continues to talk about it.
He’s like “they think they’re funny”… dude we are funny😂😂😂
He thinks we have a mental illness.. yes our “mental illness” is calling people out from being fake lying grifters.
we called him out on his bullshit and it cost him making money from super chats and now he’s literally throwing a tantrum like a petulant child… get the duck over yourself dude you are not important

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I had to turn them off I cannot stand his buffoonery and his trying to play victim. He disgusts me.
I’m going to Dollywood in the fall… guess what Will…stalking you is not part of my vacation plans I’m only going to be focusing on things that actually matter to me.

• Heart
My God, no meet ups this year. What's the use of going on ?
All you unwells just spoil it for the rest of us.
Please stop threatening their safety.
But he promised his dying daddy that he would never stop the meet ups.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.