Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will isn’t going to get into it. Gets into it for another 15 minutes. He can’t just let it go. It’s eating him up that he can’t get this page taken down.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This man has spent the past 10 minutes talking about tit he continues to say he won’t talk about.

Reactions: 10
Dawn wants to go Hershey so Will begrudgingly will take them up there but instead he'll just buy her some candy bars.

Reactions: 7
She is always so clueless, just no idea what is going on about anything 🥱🙃 Boy he sure wants to do a lot also going to Hershey .. right Dawn yeah clueless 🙄

Reactions: 6
I guess coke is included in their diets? or is this another one of those cheat days

• Haha
I highly doubt his family or friends are being harassed. Ridiculous.
I don’t buy it. I think very few in here live anywhere near Will or her family. Is he talking about the FRE and Follies videos that make fun of Denise ?

Reactions: 5
Meet ups will be at restaurants and you will need to buy him and Dawn a two snack minimum.

• Haha
Will signed a NDA bout the situation as it might have reaper cushions down the rode because they no ideals how to fix the thing.

• Haha
My God, no meet ups this year. What's the use of going on ?
All you unwells just spoil it for the rest of us.
Please stop threatening their safety.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.