Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaroldTheWalrus

In the latest video, Will and Dawn spend the first part of the video cooking up some ribs and brussel sprouts, showing the whole process. Then, an exciting and unexpected reveal takes place, upon the meal being served at the table…

Will: What have you got there, Dawn?
Dawn: Ribs and brussel sprouts.

LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15

scopeyscope

VIP Member
What a fucking dump. Seriously those people should be embarrassed to have this cabin shown on YouTube. This is exactly what happens when somebody buys a dilapidated cabin and then throws the absolute cheapest crap onto it that they can try to put lipstick on a pig. The paneling did not make me think of cabin it screamed 1970s den, the couch looked old and cheap… like it came from Big Lots in 1998. The video games going off when you first walk in the door was ghastly and I love video games I play video games every day but if I’m going to a cabin I want peace and quiet and that was the last thing that cabin vibe gave me.
The barstools up against the bar was ridiculous it was an afterthought because it’s right on the other side of the stairs ,the mesh Safety net that was zip tied up at the railing of the stairs was absolutely horrendous these people should be embarrassed they were so freaking tacky they did not even trim it they just left it sticking up for the 5 inches above the railing. The cabinet doors were warped and cheap. This is a perfect example of someone trying to get away with doing the least amount possible and then trying to turn around and rent this place for big money, they should honestly be embarrassed. The “stonework” aka pebbles in grout was not done well it was set in grout or whatever that cement crap was that was way too thick it was not finished professionally. The cheap dollar store utensils …this whole place was just gross.
When he is outside showing the outside of the cabin from a far yes he is holding his camera crooked but one of the porch supports is not level it kicks in underneath the porch even when I tilted my head to try to straighten the picture up the porch support was still not correct. This place is a dump. It was full of unfinished stuff oh and by the way the bottoms of the bathtub and the shower looked really disgusting. The bathtubs were outdated, there were chips in the wall and it drove me insane that that disgusting cheap ass paneling did not go all the way up to the ceiling. That place would look so much better with just sheet rock instead of the ugly paneling oh and by the way the paneling was an eyesore next to the flooring because it didn’t match at all. The flooring was probably the best looking thing in there.
I will say I was proud of Will for putting that it was a sponsored video however he allowed that to keep him from making an honest review I know that he knows the people blah blah blah whatever but this place was a freaking dump. Honestly they need to close it down to rentals, tear down the paneling, fix the freaking porch support, rip out the bathtubs put in new fixtures and completely overhaul this thing and put in real freaking cabinets not shit that you made from plywood that you got at Lowe’s

Oh and by the way if you paid attention closely the only time you will have a view is during the winter time. I did notice that they had tried to lob off the top of two trees that were side-by-side but because of the branching you would only get a keyhole view of the mountain

this cabin was so bad I’m not even gonna really ding Will and Dawn much… the cabin dinged itself

Can you tell I hated it?!

TLDR: I hated it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I burned like 10 accounts tonight in the live chat lol. Will just FYI I made a script to create the accounts so there are plenty more, don't worry :) You should be thanking me for bumping up your youtube stats

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Furmingos

VIP Member
Question of the Day
If you could only pick One Thing that really irritates you about Will, what would it be ?
His arrogance and super over-inflated ego. He thinks he's so important when in reality he's just an uneducated buffoon who doles out lies and misinformation

2f80d803cd18b3319e3e186c94d66a933a52d62a&rid=giphy.gif

• Heart

Furmingo

I’m wondering if any of you caught it. This was around early Fall maybe , on one of the Sunday Live shows. Someone in chat asked about Will’s mom and how she was doing , then someone asked if Dawn’s mother was still alive or something like that. They said we never hear you guys mention Dawn‘s family .
Dawn just stared down at the table , which she does in a lot of their chats.
Then Will got this stupid grin on his face and said something like ‘ Dawn didn’t come from a very good family. She doesn’t have what I have “.
As usual Will’s Smartmouth Nasty Self.
Having personal family problems isn’t something to be blabbed about in front of anyone with a computer. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Furmingos

VIP Member
new thread name suggestion:
Yankee In The South #5 - I Can't Talk About It Now, But I Have People Working On It

• Haha
Reactions: 13

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
In the latest video, Will and Dawn spend the first part of the video cooking up some ribs and brussel sprouts, showing the whole process. Then, an exciting and unexpected reveal takes place, upon the meal being served at the table…

Will: What have you got there, Dawn?
Dawn: Ribs and brussel sprouts.

LOL
They had a lot of flavor.

• Haha

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
I don’t know because maybe that’s how she’s talked to from Will. I thought it was fascinating to watch the machine. I didn’t need a play-by-play account but I thought it was fascinating to watch the machine
Wouldn't it be great if Dawn got fed up and started giving Will a taste of his own medicine. Start mansplaining everything to him, "Did you see that, Will?", chuckle chuckle, "Look, Will, a chair!' You can sit in it!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
He didn’t even really focus on what the guy was saying outside… that’s the whole point of being invited is to film that information and get it out to the public. I don’t wanna hear BS about it being loud outside. Didn’t they just buy all this new camera equipment yada yada even if they didn’t that’s not an excuse. These people need to stop being invited to crap because they’re doing a shit job of showing was supposed to be shown. I don’t want to see water running over the pavement or piece of plywood. I will give him this he avoided saying the word “andouille” because he knew he couldn’t fucking pronounce it.
and stop making stupid fucking faces when you eat stuff that’s been given to you for free when you were there for media you can say it’s not your thing without making faces like a fucking child. Now if she has some kind of mental condition that makes her make faces when she eats every single thing she puts in her mouth then I apologize for that but if she’s just doing it for reaction she needs to fucking quit

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Dawn seems really annoyed with Will on the Monday afternoon livestream in downtown Gatlinburg. She wants ice cream (must have been yet another a cheat day) and doesn't want to stop walking or acknowledge the chat.
It‘s only a matter of time before she snaps and tells him to fuck off. I hope I’m watching when it happens.

• Haha
  • Heart

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Will, if you are so worried about your safety and all of these dangerous, crazy stalkers, maybe don't livestream for 3 hours of a time, 4 days a week? Maybe don't livestream walking down the street in Gatlinburg?