Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will, if you are so worried about your safety and all of these dangerous, crazy stalkers, maybe don't livestream for 3 hours of a time, 4 days a week? Maybe don't livestream walking down the street in Gatlinburg?

Reactions: 13
Lazy cow doesn’t want to do meet ups. Makes up scary stalker story for sympathy.
Oh yeah he’s scared to death of being stalked.. and then says “I will be at Dollywood on opening day. I will be at Buc-ees on opening day” These hick ass morons swallow his lies so easily because they don’t have the logic to see through his tit

Reactions: 11
Someone get Dawn an unwell person whistle, Will will train her to say stranger danger.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean most likely these two draw a strange crowd to their meet ups. An overzealous psycho stan is the one probably doing this not anyone on Tattle or even a person commenting in his comments. He just talks in circles and out both sides of his mouth.

His ego can't be contained.

They better build a gate in front of the doublewide. Get someone to pick up their groceries. Someone else to NOT mail their postcards at the Post Office.

Reactions: 7
Will wants to go to Charleston to see a submarine and nearly called it the Hunt for Red October.

• Haha
Will, if you are so worried about your safety and all of these dangerous, crazy stalkers, maybe don't livestream for 3 hours of a time, 4 days a week? Maybe don't livestream walking down the street in Gatlinburg?
And there you have it 👏👏👏

Those livestreams are spontaneous. We would have people travelling from all over the world to harass him if meet ups were announced beforehand.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even the people in the chat ask him to change the subject about “ the bad guys “ . One just got his comment removed. All he says was to please change the subject. I don’t think they tune in to hear Will moan about his Stalkers being a threat to his safety. I don’t live anyplace near his state , and haven’t been down there in many years. If I get to go again, hunting for Will is nowhere on the schedule.

• Heart
Exactly. Can’t have a meet up because he was told by the “people working on this” not to let anyone know where you’re going to be. But then he livestreams from the Parkway every damn day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean most likely these two draw a strange crowd to their meet ups. An overzealous psycho stan is the one probably doing this not anyone on Tattle or even a person commenting in his comments. He just talks in circles and out both sides of his mouth.
I have a feeling it's a local that has a beef with him.

I have a feeling it's a local that has a beef with him.
Yeah I don’t know anybody here that actually lives close to him I think there might be one person here (maybe) that might live somewhere in the area but that person is not crazy nor are they wasting their time following him around.
and honestly with gas prices nowadays who in the hell is going to spend gas money to stalk a small time youtuber

This numb nuts really thinks he is a celebrity on the level of a sports figure or movie star. Dude you're a crappy vlogger with a tiny channel who barley pulls in 50K a year before expenses.

Reactions: 10
Dawn makes a joke and Will just goes "Yeah" he's got the Tim Tracker disinterested spouse act down

Rupp Arena is in Kentucky not Ohio.

His channel is floundering so this is a nice set up by him. Sorry, folks, we have to take our extremely successful channel down because our “people” told us it’s the only way to keep us safe.

• Haha
I'm still trying to figure out the connection between YouTube videos exposing his stupidity, message boards exposing his grifting and these alleged stalkers. I'm guessing one of the lawyers in Will's family told him he has to prove damages in order to have a case. This is his lame attempt.

I'm still trying to figure out the connection between YouTube videos exposing his stupidity, message boards exposing his grifting and these alleged stalkers. I'm guessing one of the lawyers in Will's family told him he has to prove damages in order to have a case. This is his lame attempt.
Well he can’t do tit with anybody here because nobody here is doing anything wrong. We have the legal right to mock someone that puts their life on public view. That is not dangerous and it is not breaking any laws. He really needs to get over himself

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.