Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmmm… this god complex is very familiar to me. My sister’s baby daddy was convinced he was a celebrity about town (like, seriously delusional) - right before he had a legit psychotic break. He wasn’t a YouTuber, but rather a prodigy of a comic book author(in his own mind). 🙄 There are many similarities between him and Will!

I hope the livestream is still up! I can’t wait to hear the stalker talk.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice Dawn colored her hair. A stan asked about it in the chat last night and she said she did. She probably did it herself. In the video today it appears she may have actually combed her hair that day !?!
She's looking suddenly older and was pretty quiet today, like scared quiet.

Reactions: 5
A word of advice for Will :

I’m sure, since he’s a Smartmouth , he doesn’t want or need my advice . Will, if you’re reading this , I’m honestly saying this to be helpful. Your reviews are stale. You say and do exactly the same thing on every single food video.

How about changing things up ?

Just take a quick picture of the menu , and say what price range the meals are. We don’t need you to read the menu. We can read.

Show what each of you orders. Just a quick shot of each plate , not the big long video of every food close up. We don’t need to see that.

Please skip the part where you guys shovel the food in. We don’t need to see that.

You always end with the exact same conversation, making Dawn tell us what she got , then you tell us what you got.
We already HAVE that information. We don’t need a rerun of it.

Just have a quick conversation, with each of you saying whether you enjoyed the meal. You do NOT need to ask Dawn whether she’d do it again. She says Yes about 99.9% of the time.

You’re covering the same territory over and over. Your reviews are getting boring. You need an update.

Just an opinion from someone who has watched almost every video you’ve made.
Sounds good to me. It would be a 45 second video.
Maybe to fill the remaining time, Will and Chris can dress up in drag and sing show tunes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Its sad. I know a few people closely related that have been married to nitwits like this. I’ve seen how it’s majorly messed up their lives. There are so many signs with the way Will treats Dawn. I think it’s probably worse for her , as she’s not near her family and she has other issues going on , that she’s unable to handle it as others might be. She does seem to snap at Will on occasion. I cannot imagine how stressful it'd be to put up with him 24/ 7.

Reactions: 7
Yes Dawn, I agree! LOL

LOL there's no way in hockeysticks that cheapass Will tipped $20 on a $38 bill. He filmed the "togo cups with $20 conveniently on table" just for show and then pocketed the $20 back just like at the Bible Cabin review. Yankee in the South #5 - Fake showers and fake tipping!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
FRE were gonna need some of your amazing forensics work again like you did with the fake shower. Please zoom in on the $20 serial number. I guarantee you its the exact same $20 he supposedly left as a tip at Amazing Grace cabin. The same $20 perpetually goes from his wallet, to tables, to back to wallet every day.

WuxV3a.gif

Reactions: 8
I agree , I noticed that too. He apparently paid with a credit card, since I think the receipt had an extra charge for credit card ? He certainly wouldn’t leave them a $20 bill for a $38 total. He’s never showed money on the table or in his hand when making any other video .. I think he showed that tonight, since there have been comments about him not having money, or being too cheap to leave a decent tip..
Is that a standard charge? We don’t eat out a lot and usually end up paying cash but I don‘t remember seeing a charge like that when we’ve paid by credit card. And I agree no way that cheapskate left a $20 tip. Probably left $5 at the most.

Reactions: 6
Is that a standard charge? We don’t eat out a lot and usually end up paying cash but I don‘t remember seeing a charge like that when we’ve paid by credit card. And I agree no way that cheapskate left a $20 tip. Probably left $5 at the most.
Some credit card companies will bill you 2.29% fee. TN doesn't have a state income tax. But they sure get ya back in other ways. He was billed Sevier County tax, a credit card fee, Sevierville city tax, and TN state tax on food.
Make sure you only use cash-back rewards cards so you can offset these extra BS charges.

Last edited:
She isn't on board with the channel anymore. You can tell she hates/resents their lives on camera and being public. She's over it. Yet he forces her to do it for money. Said he will never stop vlogging regardless of her feelings.
How is that really different than pimping her out against her will?
He's a straight out controlling asshole that doesn't give a damn about his wife.
He belittles her, condescending comments, talks down to her, mansplains. He's a bleeping ass.
I'm absolutely not a feminist, but I'd kick his ass to the curb so fast he wouldn't know what hit him. #freeDawn

Reactions: 11
Dawn ain't so innocent. She's as much a part of this grifting scam as much as he is, I'm sure she'd rather ride shotgun all day half-awake and shove club sandwiches down her gullet than clean Dollywood cabins all day. I bet he threatens her with that alternative though if/when she complains about vlogging. #freeDawn

4e9fd273980fefd552226110e8f06c2d.gif

Reactions: 9
She may be frustrated by vlogging, but I guarantee you she prefers it to the alternative of actually having to go to work.

So have these 2 turned into a food review/live stream channel? So no money equals no hikes (which are free), no attractions, no road trips? They can't even do a TTT style home vlog because you know....stalkers. Might be time to turn back on the super chats so they xan do something other than parkway runs and club sandwiches.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.