Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still trying to figure out the connection between YouTube videos exposing his stupidity, message boards exposing his grifting and these alleged stalkers. I'm guessing one of the lawyers in Will's family told him he has to prove damages in order to have a case. This is his lame attempt.
FRE has not posted a video on them in 2 weeks and Follies in 10 days? Has he got YT after them? and how could he and the Trackers not do anything?

Reactions: 7
To Schill and Dong.........some advice. Going forward STOP all live-streams. STOP announcing where you will be on your social media accounts. Stick to posting your lame food reviews and hiking videos where neither of you are properly dressed to hike. You could perhaps con your "congregation" to send in donations to help support your security detail. And by security detail I mean, help pay for your Ring subscription for the next 12 months.

Reactions: 8
I'm still trying to figure out the connection between YouTube videos exposing his stupidity, message boards exposing his grifting and these alleged stalkers. I'm guessing one of the lawyers in Will's family told him he has to prove damages in order to have a case. This is his lame attempt.
Good luck proving that. 😂

Reactions: 6
FRE has not posted a video on them in 2 weeks and Follies in 10 days? Has he got YT after them? and how could he and the Trackers not do anything?
Smoky Mountain Follies is doing a chat along live stream right now just so people that have been banned from YITS can chat

• Heart
For someone who’s not going to get into it , he’s wasted about 47 minutes getting into it. They get followed home, people take their pictures…….

Will is finding out what it’s like to be Paul McCartney. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Smoky Mountain Follies is doing a chat along live stream right now just so people that have been banned from YITS can chat
Isn’t that what we’re doing here? I can’t chat on YouTube because my account is in my complete first and last real name and I’m too lazy to start a new one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For someone who’s not going to get into it , he’s wasted about 47 minutes getting into it. They get followed home, people take their pictures…….

Will is finding out what it’s like to be Paul McCartney. 🙄
Who in the world wound want their pictures 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
We've been so busy talking about stalkers, I didn't notice how far down Will's boobs are hanging. They're huge!

• Haha
In a couple of their out and about lives, Will has seriously commented about people following them, of people beeping their horns because they recognize them, etc. He truly believes that they’re famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but I challenge anyone to try and watch an entire Smoky Mountain Hiker video. It's generally 2-4 hours of POV hiking through the woods with some mumbling here and there.

• Haha
He just referred to the channel as a train wreck.... the first honest thing to come out of his mouth tonight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.