Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys are too good with titles! I had to pick one that was the hottest topics in this thread as of late! A big "Thank you!" to @Furmingos for our title.

Quick summary:
Will is still full of tit
Will is delusional
Dawn has got some fight to her (Team Dawn!)
A livestream twice a day now? Yawn-fest All so Will can hear the sound of his own voice.
Still banning
Will is still embarrassed about his card being DENIED, not once but twice!!! On a livestream no less!! :ROFLMAO:

Ok, you get the rest.....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This was a comment from the Alice Cooper stream, I don't remember seeing it posted here (if it was I'll just delete this message).

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2022.02.07-19_33_39.png

• Angry
Reactions: 13
More points to add:
Will felt the need to show us he showers
Told us he has "5" red shirts
Gives advice to ignore the trolls but continues to bring up the topic

Reactions: 7
OMG ... I thought she was about to take her shirt off. :sick:

"Skackwatch"?

Do Will and Dawn wear the same size bra?

"Wood Booger Grill" LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
This was a comment from the Alice Cooper stream, I don't remember seeing it posted here (if it was I'll just delete this message).

View attachment 1047235
Will is so rude and such a Smartmouth. Even when people are just trying to point out something like his continual nasty comments to Chris. I feel really sorry for Chris. He seems like he has a heart of gold. He deserves a much better friend.

Reactions: 9
Anyone notice how Dawn keeps rubbing her legs? I have noticed this several times in previous live streams also.

Reactions: 4
Will is so rude and such a Smartmouth. Even when people are just trying to point out something like his continual nasty comments to Chris. I feel really sorry for Chris. He seems like he has a heart of gold. He deserves a much better friend.
Funny how he see nothing wrong with how he treats him. Justifies it by saying they joke around like brothers....that doesn't make it ok.

I find it hard to believe that they have so much going on yet can do all these lives.

Funny how he see nothing wrong with how he treats him. Justifies it by saying they joke around like brothers....that doesn't make it ok.
He does the same belittling thing to Dawn and SM Hiker. Will is a very nervous, embarrassed, and self-conscious baby. He has to deflect all that heat onto someone else just to make himself comfortable and feel like the bossy big-man

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Someone else commented on the lack of Patreon benefits and no postcards . This was from today’s Live from their car.

F6264660-BC56-49DD-ACBD-8F1AEE1C565F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He does the same belittling thing to Dawn and SM Hiker. Will is a very nervous, embarrassed, and self-conscious baby. He has to deflect all that heat onto someone else just to make himself comfortable and feel like the bossy big-man
Exactly! I have a feeling big man was picked on a lot as a kid and now has a voice and uses it to be a big know it all. He is just a jerk, that won't change.

Once again Will's info is fake news, so here's the real info on the bogos at Johnson restaurants.
272438094_5114611775266008_251870911738220159_n.jpg

Reactions: 5
Honestly it could be she is not happy doing live so she’s made that very clear. when I have anxiety attacks I will rub the top of my thighs if I’m sitting down among other coping mechanisms I do
Now that I think about it, I think I do too.

Reactions: 6
Now he’s basically saying to his stans “you bleeping idiots Google tit your damn self”… which I understand but the way he does it it’s so condescending and crappy I hope he loses more followers. He is being a complete dick to them, yeah they’re not smart he’s got some really dumb people following him but he doesn’t have to treat them like that

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone is getting under Will’s skin now. They asked why he gives out information without knowing the details , and why he doesn’t do more research.

The Gatlinburg Guru tells people they should look it up themselves and it’s not his job to do it.
What IS his job ??? It sure not looking handsome , and it’s not his Sparkling Personality.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.