Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bird day.....is the absolute bleeping worse.

What are you doing this week?

DAWN, I don't know
WILL, we are doing lots of things this week. We are.gping out of town for a few days
DAWN, looks completely clueless 😳

Reactions: 8
Dawn says she doesn’t know what they’re doing this week. Will says they are leaving town tomorrow for a few days. Wouldn’t that be something you should tell your wife beforehand so she could pack?

Bird day.....is the absolute bleeping worse.

What are you doing this week?

DAWN, I don't know
WILL, we are doing lots of things this week. We are.gping out of town for a few days
DAWN, looks completely clueless 😳
GMTA 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dawn is just existing at this point. She has no opinions or ideals of what is happening or going on. What a sad way to live.

Reactions: 7
Will calling out the haters and unwell folk who have been harrassing them. Bwahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will is terrified of us. But if anyone is threatening him or his family members (which I don’t believe is happening), it’s those loons in his chat room, not us.

Reactions: 11
Will, nobody is jealous of you or your wife. You are disliked for being a lying grifter.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.