Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a new top that Dawn has on?

He is addicted to the "fame". These lives are no different than the trackers buying everything that isn't nailed down. Filling a void with crap and attention.
No that is that awful looking top she wore to the melting pot. It is longer and just clings to her fat stomach. It is very unflattering!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The 1/2 birthday was mine but they didn’t sing to him 😥

(My husband’s contributions: triggering Will by asking for bear spray recs and telling him “Go Longhorns” while Will wore a Tennessee hat)
I am cracking up I didn’t watch most of it but I did catch that part and I thought “what harebrained idiot thinks that’s the Longhorns?!”😂😂😂😂😂 good job😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These poor unfortunate souls:

Smoky Mountain Man: "I would rather watch yankee in the south than the super bowl"
Sarah Heuring: "Thank you so much for the shout out to my brother! Jim is so excited!!!"
The Traveling Mercers: "Hey Will and Dawn from North Little Rock, AR and Dawn we need to see a new video of your cooking."
Susan Bouchard: "Dawn's a natural beauty, so is Will, inside and out."
Lindsey E.: "Can you sing happy birthday to my boyfriend Colby? It's his 1/2 birthday!" (please tell me this is a troll...lol)
Richard Vaughn: "We watch you in Russia!"
Tommy Kachic: "will and dawn are celebrities" (please be a troll...lol)
Joe Q: "Love what’s playing on your TV. Looks like two familiar faces. ;)"
Mark Hucks: "You never answer my questions. Lol"
Truckin' Dano: "it's great that you and Dawn do complete reviews"
Geo Madcat: "Why edit, just do one takes, y’all are pros at this!"

Comment winner of the night from an obvious troll- wicket w: "WILL I WAS WONDERING IF DAWN EVER GETS BORED AND BRAIDS THEM LONG NOSE HAIRS YOU GOT HANGING OUT????? Inquiring minds want to know"
Richard Vaughn might be an American being held captive in a Russian prison and his punishment is watching YITS live streams and videos! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New cabin tour just posted. Can hardly wait for Dawn to give us the grand tour. "Ya got yer glasses for drinking. Ya got yer shampoo. 'Course ya got yer john."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Includes paid promotion" graphic in the top left corner at the beginning of the video. It only took 6 years, but Will is finally acknowledging it.

Reactions: 8
Weird "cabin" -- the entire thing looks half-assed/unfinished. The walls look terrible. It looks like some of the cabinet doors are so warped in the kitchen they don't close all the way lol. Dawn has to literally jump to get to the microwave.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That cabin was a nightmare. And those two are the absolute worst at giving a review. No one needs to see you open every cabinet door and describe what’s inside or say that there are bears on the curtains. And literally no one wants to watch you play pool or video games. They are both morons.

Will: Dawn, what did you think of the cleanliness?

Dawn: The cleanliness was clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Will: "Uhhh...what did you think about, what did you think about the cleanliness, what did you think about that?"
Dawn: "The cleanliness is very clean."

brian-regan-duh.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
At quick glance I thought she put the strainer on her head..

When life imitates art
4C81DCFE-24D9-4211-B7F1-A12A30A9DD59.png
3E293BAB-B046-4BB6-8E65-3F13F8CDFFDE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a bleeping dump. Seriously those people should be embarrassed to have this cabin shown on YouTube. This is exactly what happens when somebody buys a dilapidated cabin and then throws the absolute cheapest crap onto it that they can try to put lipstick on a pig. The paneling did not make me think of cabin it screamed 1970s den, the couch looked old and cheap… like it came from Big Lots in 1998. The video games going off when you first walk in the door was ghastly and I love video games I play video games every day but if I’m going to a cabin I want peace and quiet and that was the last thing that cabin vibe gave me.
The barstools up against the bar was ridiculous it was an afterthought because it’s right on the other side of the stairs ,the mesh Safety net that was zip tied up at the railing of the stairs was absolutely horrendous these people should be embarrassed they were so freaking tacky they did not even trim it they just left it sticking up for the 5 inches above the railing. The cabinet doors were warped and cheap. This is a perfect example of someone trying to get away with doing the least amount possible and then trying to turn around and rent this place for big money, they should honestly be embarrassed. The “stonework” aka pebbles in grout was not done well it was set in grout or whatever that cement crap was that was way too thick it was not finished professionally. The cheap dollar store utensils …this whole place was just gross.
When he is outside showing the outside of the cabin from a far yes he is holding his camera crooked but one of the porch supports is not level it kicks in underneath the porch even when I tilted my head to try to straighten the picture up the porch support was still not correct. This place is a dump. It was full of unfinished stuff oh and by the way the bottoms of the bathtub and the shower looked really disgusting. The bathtubs were outdated, there were chips in the wall and it drove me insane that that disgusting cheap ass paneling did not go all the way up to the ceiling. That place would look so much better with just sheet rock instead of the ugly paneling oh and by the way the paneling was an eyesore next to the flooring because it didn’t match at all. The flooring was probably the best looking thing in there.
I will say I was proud of Will for putting that it was a sponsored video however he allowed that to keep him from making an honest review I know that he knows the people blah blah blah whatever but this place was a freaking dump. Honestly they need to close it down to rentals, tear down the paneling, fix the freaking porch support, rip out the bathtubs put in new fixtures and completely overhaul this thing and put in real freaking cabinets not tit that you made from plywood that you got at Lowe’s

Oh and by the way if you paid attention closely the only time you will have a view is during the winter time. I did notice that they had tried to lob off the top of two trees that were side-by-side but because of the branching you would only get a keyhole view of the mountain

this cabin was so bad I’m not even gonna really ding Will and Dawn much… the cabin dinged itself

Can you tell I hated it?!

TLDR: I hated it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If I showed up to that cabin, I would turn around and get my money back.

As a hobbyist woodworker myself, the guy that worked on this POS should be ashamed

Reactions: 9
If I showed up to that cabin, I would turn around and get my money back.

As a hobbyist woodworker myself, the guy that worked on this POS should be ashamed
Exactly!! And omg I forgot about the ghastly DIY countertops in the kitchen that didn’t match and weren’t done well. You could tell it was epoxy diy Pinterest crap that didn’t pan out nicely

The video games going off when you first walk in the door was ghastly and I love video games I play video games every day but if I’m going to a cabin I want peace and quiet and that was the last thing that cabin vibe gave me.
Video games are sort of a thing in Smokies cabins to me. I choose the cabin I intend to rent based on what games they have. Seems many cabin owners compete to have the latest and best games and pinball machines. The problem with this cabin was they cheaped out and bought miniature Arcade 1-Up home machines. Furthermore, they choose the 2 most generic games Pacman and Galaga. I'll only give a cabin bonus points if they have real good full-size arcade coin-op machines, driving games, pinball, or cocktail table machines all set to free-play. Full-size pool tables are also a must if you intend to play. Playing pool on a mini table is crap.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Video games are sort of a thing in Smokies cabins to me. I choose the cabin I intend to rent based on what games they have. Seems many cabin owners compete to have the latest and best games and pinball machines. The problem with this cabin was they cheaped out and bought miniature Arcade 1-Up home machines. Furthermore, they choose the 2 most generic games Pacman and Galaga. I'll only give a cabin bonus points if they have real good full-size arcade coin-op machines, driving games, pinball, or cocktail table machines all set to free-play. Full-size pool tables are also a must if you intend to play. Playing pool on a mini table is crap.
I had no clue that there were cabins with basically full arcades. I could get behind that as long as it was separate to where I didn’t hear anything when I wanted to relax. I would be totally down for a driving game

I had no clue that there were cabins with basically full arcades. I could get behind that as long as it was separate to where I didn’t hear anything when I wanted to relax. I would be totally down for a driving game
Yeah many of the cabins have real full-size arcade games. I've seen some with the latest pinball machine and sit down driving arcade games too. It's really fun when you have a group of friends on a mountain trip. Usually the games are unplugged so the attract-mode sounds don't bother you when not playing.

153.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.