Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone,
You had a one day break from Will. He’s Live from a cabin just a minute ago.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Will on Monday: We won’t be going live again until next Sunday.

Will two days later: We’re live from this cozy cabin.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Smoky mountain hiker has been absent as well. Troll was a faithful follower and is barely around. Denise Ladybug is Dawn's sister, btw.
There was also a guy named Aaron Thornton that would always be in the Sunday live streams and give them large super chats. Not sure if I have heard his name in a while.

Cashew Paul doesn't strike me as particularly warm or friendly. I'm going to side with Will on this one unless it's proven wrong.
Funny I told my wife about this post and she said "Yeah, that Cashew Paul seemed like a dick." 😂😂😂

Will on Monday: We won’t be going live again until next Sunday.

Will two days later: We’re live from this cozy cabin.
Will reads early on in the chat "Just curious are you guys allergic to tooth paste?" 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Free activities, lots of livestreams, Will is now copying Vacation Station TV. Will is trying to raise money for sure.

Dawn looks like she's trying so hard to look like she gives a crap about what Willy is rambling on about.

Looks like anyone can comment again tonight (unless you've been banned like so many others.)

Reactions: 8
Will says it will be a 4 hour edit...that's still one third the time it takes Jennbo.

• Haha
Hey everyone,
You had a one day break from Will. He’s Live from a cabin just a minute ago.
Why, why, why? Is he that miserable and does he hate his wife that much that he can't just be alone with her and enjoy the cabin?

• Heart
Why, why, why? Is he that miserable and does he hate his wife that much that he can't just be alone with her and enjoy the cabin?
I honestly think these Live Streams have become an addiction for him . Everyplace he goes, no matter who he’s with, he has to get the camera turned on to record it. He ignores the people he’s with , just so he can get online and have all his
“ admirers” .

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Is that a new top that Dawn has on?

I honestly think these Live Streams have become an addiction for him . Everyplace he goes, no matter who he’s with, he has to get the camera turned on to record it. He ignores the people he’s with , just so he can get online and have all his
“ admirers” .
He is addicted to the "fame". These lives are no different than the trackers buying everything that isn't nailed down. Filling a void with crap and attention.

Someone named Judy’s Scrapbooks just said she hasn’t gotten any postcards since October.

I think Dawn had that outfit before. Someone in chat recognized it from another video a few months ago.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Will and Dawn doing a livestream while staring at the TV above a fireplace. He flips the camera and what's on the TV? Yankee in the South. What self-absorbed assholes!

• Sick
  • Haha
Good grief ,
I’ll be haunted in my sleep tonight. Will turned the camera around to show the fireplace , and they have another of their videos playing on the huge tv over the fireplace.
I‘m having a YITS OVERLOAD. 🤨

• Sick
Reactions: 6
This motherfucker is watching youtubers from Russia. I thought you were to busy for that Will!?!

• Haha
Sorry to the cabin owners but this place looks like tit. Looked it up and it is cheaply decorated and looks like a 4 year old cut plywood and slapped it on the walls.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.