Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will in that “ TV video “ has his Alcatraz Haircut. He looks like the Prison Barber cut his hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This cabin better not rent for more than $200 a night or, as Will calls it, "high end".

This isn't a cabin. It's a manufactured home.

Reactions: 7
That wood paneling doesn’t make me think of a cabin, it makes me think of a 70s romper room… not a good look

Reactions: 10
Wow, he is truly a narcissistic asshole. I would bet my investments that not one person in this live would rent this house because of this live.

Reactions: 9
These poor unfortunate souls:

Smoky Mountain Man: "I would rather watch yankee in the south than the super bowl"
Sarah Heuring: "Thank you so much for the shout out to my brother! Jim is so excited!!!"
The Traveling Mercers: "Hey Will and Dawn from North Little Rock, AR and Dawn we need to see a new video of your cooking."
Susan Bouchard: "Dawn's a natural beauty, so is Will, inside and out."
Lindsey E.: "Can you sing happy birthday to my boyfriend Colby? It's his 1/2 birthday!" (please tell me this is a troll...lol)
Richard Vaughn: "We watch you in Russia!"
Tommy Kachic: "will and dawn are celebrities" (please be a troll...lol)
Joe Q: "Love what’s playing on your TV. Looks like two familiar faces. ;)"
Mark Hucks: "You never answer my questions. Lol"
Truckin' Dano: "it's great that you and Dawn do complete reviews"
Geo Madcat: "Why edit, just do one takes, y’all are pros at this!"

Comment winner of the night from an obvious troll- wicket w: "WILL I WAS WONDERING IF DAWN EVER GETS BORED AND BRAIDS THEM LONG NOSE HAIRS YOU GOT HANGING OUT????? Inquiring minds want to know"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I honestly think these Live Streams have become an addiction for him . Everyplace he goes, no matter who he’s with, he has to get the camera turned on to record it. He ignores the people he’s with , just so he can get online and have all his
“ admirers” .
During that long Asheville drive livestream, Will made sure he was constantly in camera view and he kept waving so everyone saw him. Screwy.

Will and Dawn doing a livestream while staring at the TV above a fireplace. He flips the camera and what's on the TV? Yankee in the South. What self-absorbed assholes!
He's obsessed! This is turning into an illness with Will. It's creepy now.

Reactions: 7
Something about Dawns sister Denise scares me. Perhaps it's her creepy quietness. Of course with Will anyone will sound quiet. She talks so quietly that Will always has to repeat what she said.

Reactions: 11
These poor unfortunate souls:

Smoky Mountain Man: "I would rather watch yankee in the south than the super bowl"
Sarah Heuring: "Thank you so much for the shout out to my brother! Jim is so excited!!!"
The Traveling Mercers: "Hey Will and Dawn from North Little Rock, AR and Dawn we need to see a new video of your cooking."
Susan Bouchard: "Dawn's a natural beauty, so is Will, inside and out."
Lindsey E.: "Can you sing happy birthday to my boyfriend Colby? It's his 1/2 birthday!" (please tell me this is a troll...lol)
Richard Vaughn: "We watch you in Russia!"
Tommy Kachic: "will and dawn are celebrities" (please be a troll...lol)
Joe Q: "Love what’s playing on your TV. Looks like two familiar faces. ;)"
Mark Hucks: "You never answer my questions. Lol"
Truckin' Dano: "it's great that you and Dawn do complete reviews"
Geo Madcat: "Why edit, just do one takes, y’all are pros at this!"

Comment winner of the night from an obvious troll- wicket w: "WILL I WAS WONDERING IF DAWN EVER GETS BORED AND BRAIDS THEM LONG NOSE HAIRS YOU GOT HANGING OUT????? Inquiring minds want to know"
The 1/2 birthday was mine but they didn’t sing to him 😥

(My husband’s contributions: triggering Will by asking for bear spray recs and telling him “Go Longhorns” while Will wore a Tennessee hat)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.