Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have 0 experience in making or editing videos but decided to make a YITS parody video. It started by trying to just pull a few clips from a live stream. Let me know if you guys like this and would like to see more. I'm not trying to step on FRE or SMF toes. I think Will blesses everyone with enough content that there could be 10 parody channels lol.

Good stuff!

You can see the sadness in Dawn's eyes when she sees live that he's not taking her to dinner for Valentimes Day.

Reactions: 8
Is she actually rolling her eyes though because there was a TV set up pretty high in front of them and I thought she was just glancing up at the TV

Reactions: 6
That cabin would be great for a location shoot for a horror movie. It's horrific...

The best part about staying there are these freebie tickets to the local attractions (including Dollywood and Anakeesta, among others).

**Update** The free attraction offers above are available for each day of the stay, but only for 1 person, not everyone in the party, and you have to be 18 and up. I guess that would still be worth it, but maybe stay at a different cabin....lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Seeing those two faces makes me never want to go to that resort.
We were considering staying there instead of a cabin next timed and then this killed it. No way now.

That cabin would be great for a location shoot for a horror movie. It's horrific...

The best part about staying there are these freebie tickets to the local attractions (including Dollywood and Anakeesta, among others).

**Update** The free attraction offers above are available for each day of the stay, but only for 1 person, not everyone in the party, and you have to be 18 and up. I guess that would still be worth it, but maybe stay at a different cabin....lol
OK so Willy was misleading again. He implied in his video if 4 people stayed they could ALL get free tickets. HA

Are they sure they want to promote these 2 clowns ?
Is Will trying to be PMM with the fedora thing now?
Dawn- please burn all of your stupid knit hats. They look like something Granny knit for her 5yr old granddaughter. You look stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We were considering staying there instead of a cabin next timed and then this killed it. No way now.
We always stay in a cabin but none of them look like that hot mess Will and Dawn stayed in. The owners should be embarrassed to charge anyone to stay there in the condition it’s in.

We always stay in a cabin but none of them look like that hot mess Will and Dawn stayed in. The owners should be embarrassed to charge anyone to stay there in the condition it’s in.
We do too. We have probably stayed in about 15 different one’s over the years and nothing like that dump. Did you check the rates on this one? They are ridiculous for the condition of that place.

Adam the Woo went to the home of Pepsi Cola. Can't wait for YITS to visit it in a completely unrelated, coincidental video because Will doesn't watch YouTube or ATW.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watched the cabin review this morning..........why were all the cabinet doors warped?????? And why do you have to be 6ft tall to reach the microwave?????

• Haha
Watched the cabin review this morning..........why were all the cabinet doors warped?????? And why do you have to be 6ft tall to reach the microwave?????
Because Mr. DIY cabin owner probably pulled some old plywood off a trash pile and made the cabinets himself. But Will and Dawn will still gush over them because they stayed there for free so they won’t say a single negative thing. Hey, Will, that’s exactly how NOT to do a review.

Reactions: 11
Not that he had a lot of credibility to begin with, but Will really feels like a shill lately. He's afraid to take the heat for criticizing anything.

Reactions: 12
Not that he had a lot of credibility to begin with, but Will really feels like a shill lately. He's afraid to take the heat for criticizing anything.
He has mentioned being liable for comments in the past. I think he is guarded at best and will never give a negative review because hw is afraid.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.