Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah many of the cabins have real full-size arcade games. I've seen some with the latest pinball machine and sit down driving arcade games too. It's really fun when you have a group of friends on a mountain trip. Usually the games are unplugged so the attract-mode sounds don't bother you when not playing.
That would kind of be awesome

Reactions: 3
I have 0 experience in making or editing videos but decided to make a YITS parody video. It started by trying to just pull a few clips from a live stream. Let me know if you guys like this and would like to see more. I'm not trying to step on FRE or SMF toes. I think Will blesses everyone with enough content that there could be 10 parody channels lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I‘m late to the party , so I just watched half of the cabin review video . That’s all I can take this time of the morning. 🤢
Will uses the same words repeatedly in his reviews.
Tongue In Groove
Bears
Stonework

If this place was 5 bucks a night , and I had a 50% off coupon , I wouldn’t rent it . It looks like I built it ( and I’ve never built anything in my life) .
Decorated in Early Goodwill Decor. The whole round- cabin thing gave me claustrophobia, with all the weird sharp angles and triangle shaped bathrooms and closets . YUK

I’m of the age group that would look at the spiral staircase as a pain in the ass, ( how to drag suitcases up that thing ?)

tacky looking leather sofas that probably have enough DNA to keep the FBI busy. Yuk.

The bedspreads must’ve been on sale, since every bedroom has the same. I haven’t been down there in years, but the overblown bears on everything makes most of the cabins look cheap , like crappy tourist traps. I could also do without all the tacky video games and pool tables , hot tubs ( germ central) .

I know Dawn does her best, but seeing the drawer full of Dollar Store Utensils doesn’t convince me to go on a vacation so I can cook. 😠

When they do reviews on cabins or hotels, they focus on the idiotic crap .

Will, I didn’t see anyone asking if the cabin has an ice- maker in the refrigerator. 🙄

I don’t know about anyone else , but I always bring my own toiletries with me. I wouldn’t be AMAZED at the 2 ounce sized soap and shampoo.

This cabin was as good as the review . 👎🏻.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
On Jan 16 I posted here that people treat Will like he's Siri or Alexa and ask stupid simple questions that they could easily just Google themselves.
Now Will is running with that and telling them that. Just more proof that Will lives here on Tattle and is in love with me! :love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have 0 experience in making or editing videos but decided to make a YITS parody video. It started by trying to just pull a few clips from a live stream. Let me know if you guys like this and would like to see more. I'm not trying to step on FRE or SMF toes. I think Will blesses everyone with enough content that there could be 10 parody channels lol.

His lack of completing a sentence is infuriating.

Question of the Day

If you could only pick One Thing that really irritates you about Will, what would it be ?

Reactions: 4
Question of the Day
If you could only pick One Thing that really irritates you about Will, what would it be ?
His arrogance and super over-inflated ego. He thinks he's so important when in reality he's just an uneducated buffoon who doles out lies and misinformation

2f80d803cd18b3319e3e186c94d66a933a52d62a&rid=giphy.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 14
His arrogance and super over-inflated ego. He thinks he's so important when in reality he's just an uneducated buffoon who doles out lies and misinformation
That’s the same thing I would have chosen . His cocky smartass attitude .

Since this was already picked, and that ties in with his treatment of Dawn , I’ll pick his lack of hygiene.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Question of the Day

The way he's so condescending toward Dawn. He treats her like she's 4 years old. I work at a preschool with 80 children, and don't talk to any of them the way he speaks to his wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Question of the Day

The over-inflated ego. He thinks he's smarter than everyone and can just talk his way in and out of everything. Nothing is ever his fault. He's so condescending for no reason at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All of what everyone has already said plus the way he scams old people into giving him money by putting on an act that he’s a sweet Christian boy. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All of the above plus his lies about having so many investments, working with the family business and on and on.

And from an animal lover…..the fact that he walked Honey Bear in Gatlinburg during the wildfire as he said he could hardly breathe.

Reactions: 8
Hey Bob this is what I learned about your cabin.....
It's unique
There are bears
DYI is not for everyone
I hope you had everything cleaned after these 2 left, including the utensils
There are bears
Plywood on the walls is ugly
The bathtub needs bleach
Love the view of the powerlines, bet it's beautiful in the summer
Bears
It isn't fancy according to willy 😕
Clean the hot tub too...they used it to bathe
More bears
Why is there a hvac vent leaning up against the wall?
Your chalet is "technically" a cabin....the marketing whiz says so
"It's not bad" according to Dawn

• Haha
I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but the outside of that "cabin" looked run down, and the inside only hammered that home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.