Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Grief …

now Will is giving another one if his Academy Award Speeches. 🙄

I'm sorry but I challenge anyone to try and watch an entire Smoky Mountain Hiker video. It's generally 2-4 hours of POV hiking through the woods with some mumbling here and there.
But according to Will , Smoky Mountain Hiker has “ come a long way” ……

I’d say he’s HIKED along way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Now I will say if there is someone actually stalking him that’s fucked up I do not condone that at all nor do I think it’s funny.
I just don’t think that anybody from tattlelife is actually doing anything like that no matter how bad he wants to believe FRE has anything to do with it no …FRE is basically the Saturday night live spoof for YouTube vloggers …totally legal… not doing anything wrong

Reactions: 11
OMG here we go....is he going to cry...BS for all the Bible thumpers. Waiting for Dawn to interrupt "Good night Rhonda Skipper!" What the hell is he even talking about?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"We talk about the Smoky Mountains here." Proceeds to talk about everything but the Smoky Mountains for 45 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Now I will say if there is someone actually stalking him that’s fucked up I do not condone that at all nor do I think it’s funny.
I just don’t think that anybody from tattlelife is actually doing anything like that no matter how bad he wants to believe FRE has anything to do with it no …FRE is basically the Saturday night live spoof for YouTube vloggers …totally legal… not doing anything wrong
I don’t believe anyone is stalking him. I believe there are a lot of local people there who probably don’t like him because of how he acts. But that’s his fault and definitely not stalking. But he has to embellish for stan sympathy.

He is just rambling nonsense...reminds me of Vacation movie when Aunt Edna died and Clark was just pulling tit out of his ass 😂😂😂

O God, ease our suffering in this, our moment of great despair. Yea, admit this kind and decent woman into thy arms of thine heavenly area, up there. And Moab, he lay us upon the band of the Canaanites, and yea, though the Hindus speak of karma, I implore you: give her a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Get that piano thumping, Sister….

Pullout that Sack of Snakes…..

It’s time to Say Hallelujah………,

Will is on his Pulpit giving us his Vision.

….I also think he’s Speaking in Tongues …

• Haha
Don't find yourself assesive

That's a new one for Will

Forced affection between Dawn and Will

Dawn cannot pronounce Liam

She called the poor kid Lime.

• Haha
I think I just can't with these 2 anymore. It's Iike an accident I just need to slow down and look.

I feel so bad for taking away Will’s ability to awkwardly sweaty hug strangers. Just kidding. I don’t give a tit.

Will doesn't watch TV, but he's talking about Roku. So he doesn't have Dish or cable, but he has TV. Yet another example of Will's semantics. I just can't with this lying grifter.

I don’t like the Mr. Rogers version of Will.

I’m waiting on him to put on his slippers and cardigan.

• Haha
Someone told them in chat to get restraining orders

Also he said it was nanamis and a bad ideal to have scheduled meetups.

Will thought about Twitch

He's gonna turn Dawn into a cam girl videogame streamer.

• Sick
I’d like to know if Will believes the Lord spoke to him in his sleep and told him to keep doing what he’s doing, with No Fear , why did he cancel his meetups ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.