Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop and smell the roses 🌹

Take the Less Road Traveled . What ?

Well……..

that was DEFENLY painful.

I’ve got today’s Dose of Will over with ….

How many hours til his big red face shows up driving that Jeep through Gatlinburg again ?

It’s been fun, guys. Thanks for the chuckles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
My favorite part was Jesus telling Will to keep doing what he's doing in his dream

• Haha
new thread name suggestion:
Yankee In The South #5 - I Can't Talk About It Now, But I Have People Working On It

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This numb nuts really thinks he is a celebrity on the level of a sports figure or movie star. Dude you're a crappy vlogger with a tiny channel who barley pulls in 50K a year before expenses.
I doubt he makes anywhere near that much. But whatever he makes I bet is the most he's ever made per year in his life ever.

Reactions: 5
I doubt he makes anywhere near that much. But whatever he makes I bet is the most he's ever made per year in his life ever.
And instead of working hard trying to grow his channel since apparently god told him to keep going, he spends hours obsessing about discussing something he “can’t talk about.” His channel is falling apart and he doesn’t want to put in the work to save it so he makes up some ridiculous stalker story so he will have someone to blame when everyone stops watching his channel.

Reactions: 8
I mean if he does make that much he’s not spending it wisely because that’s actually a pretty good living in the south I mean you can get by quite comfortably with $50,000 a year

Reactions: 6
I highly doubt his family or friends are being harassed. Ridiculous.
Well, he has "silver wolf Jay"mthat protects him and sits right next to him.... please! Everyone thinks they're so bad ass, except Will lol SMF thinks they're so bad ass....ooooohhhhh! Grow up in Detroit (not 150 miles away...Will) THEN you can claim bad ass status! Growing up in PF is a joke! "Y'all!" 🙄

I guess coke is included in their diets? or is this another one of those cheat days
"Plust GS cookies that Chris paid for!"

Tell him they need to hire a bodyguard or security 😂😂😂
Didn't you hear it? Its silver wolf adventure (Jay) "he sits next to him at meet ups...ahem lol

I mean you have to be the lowest of the low to actually want to stalk these two.
it'd be like chasing two bunnies lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I don’t know anybody here that actually lives close to him I think there might be one person here (maybe) that might live somewhere in the area but that person is not crazy nor are they wasting their time following him around.
and honestly with gas prices nowadays who in the hell is going to spend gas money to stalk a small time youtuber
We just got back from there today from spending the weekend.....you know what we didn't do? Look for these morons we enjoyed the mountains. Although I did say "Johnny Carneenos!!" Everytime we past it.

My favorite part was Jesus telling Will to keep doing what he's doing in his dream
Did he say that in the stream?

Last edited:
Now I will say if there is someone actually stalking him that’s fucked up I do not condone that at all nor do I think it’s funny.
I just don’t think that anybody from tattlelife is actually doing anything like that no matter how bad he wants to believe FRE has anything to do with it no …FRE is basically the Saturday night live spoof for YouTube vloggers …totally legal… not doing anything wrong
I agree. I really believe it's someone local, that sees them all the time and is sick of them bad mouthing the 3 cities. I also believe its a subscriber that watches them all the time, everything they put out. If I were them and was scared (which I'd never be) I'd tone it down a bit, less air time and fewer videos. Another thing, I'd NEVER tell the world I'm scared! Heck no! That's probably just asking for it. One day he said ok punch me in the face next day he says I'm scared. But then on second thought, Seriously, I think its his imagination and he has an ID crisis going on. But I really believe he's making all this up for attention. Screw ball!

Dawn (aka Tammy Fay Baker) and Will (aka Pat Robertson) LIVE from the Smokies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Will says Rupp Arena is a go-kart track in Ohio
LMAO!! That's one of the dumbest things he's said yet!

Reactions: 4
YITS
Bodyguards at MeetUps , Bouncers in the Chat
Yankee says , Can’t talk about that 😎

• Haha
Rhonda Skipper is the stalker !!!! 🤣🤣 She has made 13 comments on last nights live stream video 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FRE is back! Inspired to say-

Yankee in the South #5 The only thing dieting is Will's bank account

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought it was hilarious how he kept talking about "the situation he can't talk about" for most of the live stream. Between that and whatever stupid Coke-ta-kola product they were drinking, I don't know which was talked about the most.
Love how Dawn had no idea they were taking a two day trip starting today. He probably doesn't tell her anything because she is so sick of his tit and would throw a fit.
You can tell she is so over the whole YT thing and can't stand it but he said he has no plans of ever stopping. Way to include your wife/life partner in your decision making. 🤷‍♀️
As far as friends and family being "stalked". His version of "stalked" is the trash talking they get. Way to blow up a tattle forum and some satire videos into a life or death situation, Dumbass. Denise is the family, she never wanted to be in the vlog and complained from the start. Then got made fun of in the videos (rightly so). And Chris and Mindy are the friends. But everything from him is over inflated big talk. He's a walking/talking sack of hot air.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.