Yankee in the South #4 Fake Showers & Real Credit Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yankee in the South #5: Won't Stop Talking About What He Can't Talk About

Yankee in the South #5: Stalking Flavortown

Yankee in the South #5: When's Buc-ee's opening?

Yankee in the South #5: Says Nothing; Eats Everything

Yankee in the South #5: Now Only Four Months Behind on Patreon Postcards

Yankee in the South #5: Dawn Knows Nothing; Will Knows Everything

Yankee in the South #5: We're Working on Some Things

Yankee in the South #5: 7 Cheat Days A Week

Yankee in the South #5: YITS is Full of tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Will & Dawn ate at The Diner in Sevierville.

😮. They were not wearing disguises 😮

Will ordered one of his normal picks , the Reuben.
Dawn ordered her normal Club.

Of course , Will sampled her sandwich first. He said the tomato was “ present”. Odd term ?

He said his Reuben was HEAVY.
Makes me want to order it. 🙄

The Diner is Know- en for their burgers.

I hope they made it out to their car without the Paparazzi ( or their Stalker) approaching them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will & Dawn ate at The Diner in Sevierville.

😮. They were not wearing disguises 😮

Will ordered one of his normal picks , the Reuben.
Dawn ordered her normal Club.

Of course , Will sampled her sandwich first. He said the tomato was “ present”. Odd term ?

He said his Reuben was HEAVY.
Makes me want to order it. 🙄

The Diner is Know- en for their burgers.

I hope they made it out to their car without the Paparazzi ( or their Stalker) approaching them.
They are really following that Keto diet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Another terrible restaurant review. Spends 3 to 4 minutes reading the menu. I can look at the menu and read it myself on their website thanks. Several minutes of super up close food shots with corny music playing. I swear I saw the actual genetic makeup and DNA of the food. Dawn goes out on a limb and gets....you guessed it... a club sandwich. Riveting review of the food and the typical outro. The close up and angle looking at Will along with the awful haircut was not flattering whatsoever. Imagine if this was your first time watching them OMG! I just can't anymore.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice Dawn colored her hair. A stan asked about it in the chat last night and she said she did. She probably did it herself. In the video today it appears she may have actually combed her hair that day !?!

Reactions: 6
Another terrible restaurant review. Spends 3 to 4 minutes reading the menu. I can look at the menu and read it myself on their website thanks. Several minutes of super up close food shots with corny music playing. I swear I saw the actual genetic makeup and DNA of the food. Dawn goes out on a limb and gets....you guessed it... a club sandwich. Riveting review of the food and the typical outro. The close up and angle looking at Will along with the awful haircut was not flattering whatsoever. Imagine if this was your first time watching them OMG! I just can't anymore.
Will, Thanks for telling us that the sandwiches are hand made. Are the rest of the sandwiches made in Sevierville restaurants assembled robotically?
In the future when you tell us that it was too much food and you had to take it home, can you show us the doggie bags?

• Haha
Why is Will so weirdly nostalgic about the 1950's and old people tit? He was born in the late 70's. He's still trying so hard for Daddy's approval. Time to let it go Will...
I bet his pockets are full of Werther's and he has a bridge game scheduled on Wednesday.

Last edited:
A word of advice for Will :

I’m sure, since he’s a Smartmouth , he doesn’t want or need my advice . Will, if you’re reading this , I’m honestly saying this to be helpful. Your reviews are stale. You say and do exactly the same thing on every single food video.

How about changing things up ?

Just take a quick picture of the menu , and say what price range the meals are. We don’t need you to read the menu. We can read.

Show what each of you orders. Just a quick shot of each plate , not the big long video of every food close up. We don’t need to see that.

Please skip the part where you guys shovel the food in. We don’t need to see that.

You always end with the exact same conversation, making Dawn tell us what she got , then you tell us what you got.
We already HAVE that information. We don’t need a rerun of it.

Just have a quick conversation, with each of you saying whether you enjoyed the meal. You do NOT need to ask Dawn whether she’d do it again. She says Yes about 99.9% of the time.

You’re covering the same territory over and over. Your reviews are getting boring. You need an update.

Just an opinion from someone who has watched almost every video you’ve made.

• Heart
LOL there's no way in hockeysticks that cheapass Will tipped $20 on a $38 bill. He filmed the "togo cups with $20 conveniently on table" just for show and then pocketed the $20 back just like at the Bible Cabin review. Yankee in the South #5 - Fake showers and fake tipping!!

Last edited:
LOL there's no way in hockeysticks that cheapass Will tipped $20 on a $38 bill. He filmed the "togo cups with $20 conveniently on table" just for show and then pocketed the $20 back just like at the Bible Cabin review. Yankee in the South #5 - Fake showers and fake tipping!!
I agree , I noticed that too. He apparently paid with a credit card, since I think the receipt had an extra charge for credit card ? He certainly wouldn’t leave them a $20 bill for a $38 total. He’s never showed money on the table or in his hand when making any other video .. I think he showed that tonight, since there have been comments about him not having money, or being too cheap to leave a decent tip..

You always end with the exact same conversation, making Dawn tell us what she got , then you tell us what you got.
We already HAVE that information. We don’t need a rerun of it.
Yes! I agree with all of your comments, Furmingo...but especially this one. Every time he does this I want to yell "We know! We just bleeping watched you eat!" at the tv.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.