Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
I'm thinking about writing a 2023 YITS In Review. Is that a scenario y'all think is a good ideal?

Maybe I'll incorporate it into the next recap or the one after that. If you have any favorite memories like favorite minute they were on their diet or one of the three times they rode their E-Bikes, go ahead and let me know your favorite YITS moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

yanasi

VIP Member
First off, excuse my language but who the fuck would pay to walk with that weirdo? Secondly the “celebrity” delusions of these pathetic YouTubers is absolutely disgusting. They all need serious help.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Congratulations to the @CrazySquirrelLady for the thread title.

Did I tell you about the time I was attacked by a squirrel on a porch? I have? What's that? I tell that story every time? What about Odin Von Zero? Oh, him too? I make that joke every time? Oh. My. Goodness. I'm up to no good and I'm looking for something good to eat.

I just lost 3lbs running in between bear porches.

Speaking of repetition, it's the most wonderful time of the year! The time when the jolly fat man with the red nose, one red outfit and his wife whom you rarely hear from are at their busiest and happiest. Not Santa and Mrs Claus. Think fatter, sitting on a throne of lies, plus Will and Dawn DO smell like beef and cheese. Dawn has never seen 'Elf', only "Bunny PJs movie". Also, is The Grinch a Christmas movie? The Grinch's heart may have grown, but Dawn's brain has seen zero activity of any kind.

While The Grinch had Max do all the work, YITS can just drive around and film municipal and outdoor business lights and call it content. From Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Dolly's Stampede to the Ars and Craffs District, other people work to put up the lights so Will and Dawn can profit off of them.

Will turns maudlin up to 11! Ooohhhing, aaaahhhing and fawning over the smallest bulb and light displays he's seen dozens of times before. He's also sure to mention "The Nativity" so The Barrs Family and other religious viewers will send gift cards. It's what Will has to do when his own home looks no better than a manger. Can you imagine if Will was in The Bible? "Sorry, Mary and Joseph. You can't give birth to Jesus here. The roof on my manger needs work. This contractor ghosted me. I agreed to pay him in exposure to fix my manger but he said if he wanted exposure, he'd go to work in Sodom and Gomorrah." Joseph and Mary leave knowing that they see no wise men or women for hundreds of miles. If the wisemen did bring gifts, Will would be like, "I sent Jesus a gift but the Jerusalem post office lost it."

I lost 4lbs getting back from Biblical times.

Will's new con is to film the same things three times: once as a preview, once completed in the daytime and finally the entire light display at night. Will acts like it's a public service even though he says YITS isn't a "news channel". *Beep, beep, beep* BREAKING NEWS BULLETIN: A Snow Person is missing in Gatlinburg!!! Be on the lookout at Patriot Park, The Pottery Barn restaurant or a grassy knoll in the Smoky Mountain Arrs and Craffs Distric. The snow person may also be with Will's missing letter Ts.

I lost 4lbs putting the news back together. We now return to your regularly scheduled bullshit...

Because of the holidays, ad revenue is up on YouTube. Combine that with free "content" and that's how Will can afford a case for his very valuable baseball caps. YITS can't remember to bring their free sipper cups to Dollywood four miles away from their house, but Will will totally remember to use a case for his caps. What? On the 11/19 livestream Will said he left it in the car already? Look, he needs to take care of his $15 Walmart and free baseball caps from viewers. Why does he need a case? Is he afraid of sitting on them and getting a cap in his ass?

Will should save his money. He might need it to pay fines. Will and Dawn rode their E-Bikes on The Virginia Creeper Trail. With Will on it, it became the Smoky Mountain Creeper Trail. Mr Research and Mrs Clueless sat on their E-Bikes while pedal assist did the work again on a trail that banned E-Bikes. It took me two seconds to find that out. I'm sure there are signs up they couldn't read or ignored. Will's "job" (if you want to call it that) is to know these things. It's just proof that Will lies and does nothing other than shoot and edit videos with as little effort as possible. Running. In general. Scenario.

Let 'er rip, potato chip! It's time again for The Chili Cook-Off! The time of the year when toothless vloggers waddle down from out of the hills in hopes of getting a whiff of Adam the Woo's farts. Unfortunately, ATW blew it off leaving Will and Dawn to be the second biggest stars in attendance behind Duke the Bush's Baked Beans dog (YITS also behind Duke in cleanliness and having worse dog breath. Fleas was a tie). Will didn't pay attention to who won The Chili Cook-Off. Why? Will is the star, not the chili, even though they are both filled with beans.

I lost 3lbs eating twelve cups of chili and running in between the booths.

Speaking of which...

It's been over three months on their "health journey" and Will and Dawn say they are down over 40lbs! They look virtually the same, wear the same clothes, all the while claiming that they look completely different in person versus on camera. Will says his pants are falling off of him. He must live in "The Sevierville Mystery Shack" because gravity sure works differently in the YITS studio. Amazing, isn't it? Nevermind that we have seen them eat pizza, all the new food at Dollywood, big dinners at Mama Sidelines, Halloween candy and more. It's okay though. Will says Saturday is their cheat day. They should change their channel to "Every Day Is Saturday" or "Saturday's Forever" or how about "We're Big Fat Fucking Liars Who Love to Eat and Will Make Any Excuse to Stuff Our Fat Faces with Crap Food"?

Will has maybe dropped 15lbs. Dawn has lost about zero. Not surprising. She's hasn't even tried to fake it for the camera in months. Florida Resident Edits has noticed as well as a channel called Entertainlightenment (I think). The new channel makes some good points, but sometimes all of the emojis, sound effects and AI voice take away from their efforts. I appreciate the regular uploads and that we're on the same page, I'd just like to see their videos be a little easier to follow and the humor a little sharper. Please keep up the content and getting better. Will and Dawn deserve the criticism. Did they do the pizza video that shows how much pizza YITS eats for people who claim to not like pizza? I'm in a place where I can't check. Whomever did it, that's was the best YITS parody video in quite some time. Think of me as "The Fat-a-lorian" as I say, "This is the way."

If this was The Star Wars Holiday Special, Will and Dawn would celebrate "Get A Life Day".

Will says we know they llllooovvveee Christmas. Really? Have they put up their tree? No. They never put up lights on their house even though Will says he has a ton of Christmas decorations.
Is Dawn making special holiday recipes? No. They just show up to Mama Sidelines house and eat. The truth is Will doesn't looovvvvveeee Christmas. He loves free content and cynically profiting off of others' centimentality. I will believe Santa is real, reindeers can fly and there's a Hanukkah celebration in Pigeon Forge before I will believe that Will gives a damn about Christmas. It's as real as Dawn driving, Will working and YITS losing 40lbs each.

I just lost 50lbs...mainly because lied on my app and I suck at math.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Mr Research didn't get tickets in advance last year. For a guy who supposedly does so much research, he makes so many mistakes.

How many fucking times does he need to repeat himself and say the same things over and over again? If he would plan just a little bit or actually pay attention to what he has said...nah...it's Will and Will is lazy.

Thanks, Dawn, for explaining 'Elf on a Shelf'. Nobody knows about that.

Speaking of lazy, once again we have to hear the guide give their schpeel. Will could briefly explain things himself, but he doesn't pay attention. Will always takes the easy way.

This is part of Will's problem. He doesn't follow pop culture. He just does this stuff for content. He does a shitty job. He should stick to The Smokies but his ego is too big.

As usual, Will just repeats the same Will phrases: "CRAZY!", "OH. MY. GOODNESS!", *fake laugh*

Who hasn't seen "Elf"? I know! I know! Will and Dawn haven't seen "Elf" (or any Christmas movies aside from "Christmas Vacation" and holiday cartoons)

This exhibit was like Keith's house without the meth.

Dawn comes alive when she sees toys. It's all she understands.

Looking at the slide, you can see how much weight Dawn lost. (sarcasm)

"Shitter's full!"?!? I thought this was a family channel?

Dawn, of course, says a line from a totally different movie.

It looks like a cool place (for people who actually watch movies and keep up with pop culture). As usual, Will does a boring job and Dawn contributes nothing. No passion, no creativity and no reason to watch the YITS version.

Will doesn't have a point of view or reason to be here other than it's content. He's not telling a story. He's just pointing a camera and occasionally fake laughing or saying, "I had a blast!"

YITS has added around five thousand new sus-cribers the past few months, yet views are down. This video demonstrates why. This could be a fun, lighthearted vlog. Instead it's slow with no connective narrative, no warmth or feeling. Congratulations, Will! You took a whimsical subject and made it bland with no perssonality.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Willsaprick

VIP Member
Dawn saying that FRE has the best content. 🤣
Can you imagine how much grief dong took from willy because of her saying that? I mean every new FRE video now, you hear "Florida Resident Edits you have the best content on Youtube ". I know willy cringes every time he hears his wife praising FRE.

• Haha
  • Heart

scopeyscope

VIP Member
FRE strikes again ❤

I’m not gonna lie all of these FRE videos lately have just really gotten me through. It has been tough at work with the holiday shoppers and all the events that we have going on and it’s just nice to take a break and watch an FRE video and get to freaking laugh. FRE if you see this, I really appreciate you, I don’t so much appreciate close-ups of Will’s plaque strings in his mouth 🤢 but I appreciate you ❤😃 I hope you have the jolliest of holidays🥂

• Heart

peedee

Chatty Member
Dawn is a super bitch! I dislike her more than I dislike Will. I used to take pity on her but now I see the light.
Someone gave them a super sticker tonight and at least Will attempted to be polite and thank the person. He chased down Dawn to tell her so that she could also thank the person. She very quickly said "thanks for the super sticker; oh look!" while pointing at a stupid spill of rock salt on the sidewalk. All she keeps saying to every question asked is "I don't know!". I don't think she has special needs. She's just rude, selfish, clueless and greedy. Dawn doesn't give a flying rat's ass!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Dawn, we call you an idiot and a toddler. We call you dumb because you are dumb. Your grammar is terrible ("We didn't get no mail."). When you were single your finances were a disaster. You flooded your downstairs neighbor's apartment. You called Nassau in the Bahamas, "Nassoo".

You can't balance a checkbook. You can't manage a household. You don't cook. You can't even make basic crockpot lasagna or read the label on coffee creamer. You can do laundry, clean toilets and that's about it. You are a slave and a zombie to games on your phone. You don't know where you have been because you don't pay attention and you're too stupid to remember. You can't even talk on a video without being coached.

You are the worst kind of person: a idiot who thinks they're smart. But make no mistake, you ARE an idiot. You are a 50 year old woman with the knowledge and temperament of a toddler.

You want to prove us wrong? Why don't you shoot, edit, produce and host. But you are too fat, lazy and stupid to do that or anything else for that matter.

• Heart

SlothyTheSloth

They are the worst! How does he know-en anything about what "most Michiganders" prefer? Did he poll the majority of Michigan citizens? I googled it and no polls from 2022 or 2023 list Zehnder's Restaurant or the Bavarian Inn in top 10 of favorite chicken places. I didn't spend hours reading article but I quite positive Will didn't read at all.

What's with shoving big bites of food at the camera lens and even worse, shoving that big bite in their mouths? Are they not allowed to have knives to cut their food into bite-size pieces? And stop talking with mouths full of food. I know toddlers, actual toddlers, with better table manners. I'm pretty sure cavemen had better table manners. I'd rather watch Buddy the Elf eat.

The chicken was flaky? Dawn, whatever you ate that was flaky, I guarantee you it wasn't chicken.

I couldn't finish the video, I tapped out. I worked today, a job I went to school for, and then spent the evening with some dementia patients. I'm sure all of us here, at least once this week, worked at something and gave back in some way. It just seems like all they do is take and they don't appreciate what they have.

• Haha

Furmingos

VIP Member
It's really no secret. Denise420 herself has commented "many-a-timez" on various Youtube videos that she takes medicinal marijuana. It's legal in Michigan, so nobody really cares anyway except Will's pearl-clutching cult of grannies. Will is only hurting himself, as his dumbass stans continue to question this stunt and his loyalists decline and die off rapidly.
By the way, I was the one who dubbed her "Denise420" right here on this board. So hi Will...the jokes on you jackass! 😜 You fail at everything in life, even reverse-trolling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Will, you aren't smart enough to "troll the trolls". Neither is Denise420. If Jabberjaw was a troll instead of a shark, Dawn might look up from her phone, but that's about it.

Putting "420" and "TOW" on a Santa hat isn't trolling. That's acknowledging us and the nicknames we gave you. You trolled yourself.

When Denise420 and Ding Dong spend the livestream laughing at the term "dirtbag*, we're not exactly dealing with John Oliver when it comes to sharp wit. Dawn is too busy laughing at poop or whenever someone farts. That's more her speed: the slow lane.

So I'm not worried about anyone on your channel "trolling the trolls".

I don't consider myself a troll. I'm a critic. I use humor and language to make my points, observations, call you out on your many lies and try, and fail, at the impossible task of keeping you honest.

Does it work? I don't know. Your views are way down. So that's gotta scare you. Nobody is trolling you as hard as your much smaller bank account.

• Heart
  • Haha

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Free Willy you can lie all you want but we know Denise is a pothead. I have proof in one of our tattle threads where dumb other Will confirmed she was high AF and had to call the cops on her to get his stuff when they were fighting.

I would tread lightly because we can put a lot more out on you publicly where your stans can see.

View attachment 2621734
If he “don’t pay the trolls no mind” like he claims, then why go through the effort of making stupid hats? This only shows that he really does get bothered by what we post. But he’s too stupid to see that. He really makes it too easy for us.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Furmingos

VIP Member
Entitled bitch she is. The way she rips through the mail in search of cash and gift cards is appalling 😡.
Yankee in the South #30 "Searching For Christmas" = Searching For MONEY!
She has no job and no money. Willy The Puppeteer only allows her to carry a child's coin purse so the 50 year old toddler can play around with his spare change, learn how to count, and buy some penny candy. December is the only time of the year that she actually gets to touch all the cold hard cash that's mailed in by the idiot stans before Willy confiscates it all the second the camera is turned off. She lives for the December Sunday LIEstreams just to slyly sneak all the cash and griftcards into her lap and act like she loves the Christmas card. Dummy Dong should get absolutely no pass for being "special"! They're BOTH equally despicable grifters with zero conscious of who they're ripping off!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Where's My Postcard?

Chatty Member
Will - you caused this page and the people you call trolls by doing these three things:

1. Lying continuously about everything
2. Being an unashamed grifter
3. Deleting any comments on YouTube or Facebook that aren't kissing your ass

• Heart