Yankee in the South #29 If it’s free, it’s for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to the @CrazySquirrelLady for the thread title.

Did I tell you about the time I was attacked by a squirrel on a porch? I have? What's that? I tell that story every time? What about Odin Von Zero? Oh, him too? I make that joke every time? Oh. My. Goodness. I'm up to no good and I'm looking for something good to eat.

I just lost 3lbs running in between bear porches.

Speaking of repetition, it's the most wonderful time of the year! The time when the jolly fat man with the red nose, one red outfit and his wife whom you rarely hear from are at their busiest and happiest. Not Santa and Mrs Claus. Think fatter, sitting on a throne of lies, plus Will and Dawn DO smell like beef and cheese. Dawn has never seen 'Elf', only "Bunny PJs movie". Also, is The Grinch a Christmas movie? The Grinch's heart may have grown, but Dawn's brain has seen zero activity of any kind.

While The Grinch had Max do all the work, YITS can just drive around and film municipal and outdoor business lights and call it content. From Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Dolly's Stampede to the Ars and Craffs District, other people work to put up the lights so Will and Dawn can profit off of them.

Will turns maudlin up to 11! Ooohhhing, aaaahhhing and fawning over the smallest bulb and light displays he's seen dozens of times before. He's also sure to mention "The Nativity" so The Barrs Family and other religious viewers will send gift cards. It's what Will has to do when his own home looks no better than a manger. Can you imagine if Will was in The Bible? "Sorry, Mary and Joseph. You can't give birth to Jesus here. The roof on my manger needs work. This contractor ghosted me. I agreed to pay him in exposure to fix my manger but he said if he wanted exposure, he'd go to work in Sodom and Gomorrah." Joseph and Mary leave knowing that they see no wise men or women for hundreds of miles. If the wisemen did bring gifts, Will would be like, "I sent Jesus a gift but the Jerusalem post office lost it."

I lost 4lbs getting back from Biblical times.

Will's new con is to film the same things three times: once as a preview, once completed in the daytime and finally the entire light display at night. Will acts like it's a public service even though he says YITS isn't a "news channel". *Beep, beep, beep* BREAKING NEWS BULLETIN: A Snow Person is missing in Gatlinburg!!! Be on the lookout at Patriot Park, The Pottery Barn restaurant or a grassy knoll in the Smoky Mountain Arrs and Craffs Distric. The snow person may also be with Will's missing letter Ts.

I lost 4lbs putting the news back together. We now return to your regularly scheduled bullshit...

Because of the holidays, ad revenue is up on YouTube. Combine that with free "content" and that's how Will can afford a case for his very valuable baseball caps. YITS can't remember to bring their free sipper cups to Dollywood four miles away from their house, but Will will totally remember to use a case for his caps. What? On the 11/19 livestream Will said he left it in the car already? Look, he needs to take care of his $15 Walmart and free baseball caps from viewers. Why does he need a case? Is he afraid of sitting on them and getting a cap in his ass?

Will should save his money. He might need it to pay fines. Will and Dawn rode their E-Bikes on The Virginia Creeper Trail. With Will on it, it became the Smoky Mountain Creeper Trail. Mr Research and Mrs Clueless sat on their E-Bikes while pedal assist did the work again on a trail that banned E-Bikes. It took me two seconds to find that out. I'm sure there are signs up they couldn't read or ignored. Will's "job" (if you want to call it that) is to know these things. It's just proof that Will lies and does nothing other than shoot and edit videos with as little effort as possible. Running. In general. Scenario.

Let 'er rip, potato chip! It's time again for The Chili Cook-Off! The time of the year when toothless vloggers waddle down from out of the hills in hopes of getting a whiff of Adam the Woo's farts. Unfortunately, ATW blew it off leaving Will and Dawn to be the second biggest stars in attendance behind Duke the Bush's Baked Beans dog (YITS also behind Duke in cleanliness and having worse dog breath. Fleas was a tie). Will didn't pay attention to who won The Chili Cook-Off. Why? Will is the star, not the chili, even though they are both filled with beans.

I lost 3lbs eating twelve cups of chili and running in between the booths.

Speaking of which...

It's been over three months on their "health journey" and Will and Dawn say they are down over 40lbs! They look virtually the same, wear the same clothes, all the while claiming that they look completely different in person versus on camera. Will says his pants are falling off of him. He must live in "The Sevierville Mystery Shack" because gravity sure works differently in the YITS studio. Amazing, isn't it? Nevermind that we have seen them eat pizza, all the new food at Dollywood, big dinners at Mama Sidelines, Halloween candy and more. It's okay though. Will says Saturday is their cheat day. They should change their channel to "Every Day Is Saturday" or "Saturday's Forever" or how about "We're Big Fat bleeping Liars Who Love to Eat and Will Make Any Excuse to Stuff Our Fat Faces with Crap Food"?

Will has maybe dropped 15lbs. Dawn has lost about zero. Not surprising. She's hasn't even tried to fake it for the camera in months. Florida Resident Edits has noticed as well as a channel called Entertainlightenment (I think). The new channel makes some good points, but sometimes all of the emojis, sound effects and AI voice take away from their efforts. I appreciate the regular uploads and that we're on the same page, I'd just like to see their videos be a little easier to follow and the humor a little sharper. Please keep up the content and getting better. Will and Dawn deserve the criticism. Did they do the pizza video that shows how much pizza YITS eats for people who claim to not like pizza? I'm in a place where I can't check. Whomever did it, that's was the best YITS parody video in quite some time. Think of me as "The Fat-a-lorian" as I say, "This is the way."

If this was The Star Wars Holiday Special, Will and Dawn would celebrate "Get A Life Day".

Will says we know they llllooovvveee Christmas. Really? Have they put up their tree? No. They never put up lights on their house even though Will says he has a ton of Christmas decorations.
Is Dawn making special holiday recipes? No. They just show up to Mama Sidelines house and eat. The truth is Will doesn't looovvvvveeee Christmas. He loves free content and cynically profiting off of others' centimentality. I will believe Santa is real, reindeers can fly and there's a Hanukkah celebration in Pigeon Forge before I will believe that Will gives a damn about Christmas. It's as real as Dawn driving, Will working and YITS losing 40lbs each.

I just lost 50lbs...mainly because lied on my app and I suck at math.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine if Will was in The Bible? "Sorry, Mary and Joseph. You can't give birth to Jesus here. The roof on my manger needs work. This contractor ghosted me. I agreed to pay him in exposure to fix my manger but he said if he wanted exposure, he'd go to work in Sodom and Gomorrah." Joseph and Mary leave knowing that they see no wise men or women for hundreds of miles. If the wisemen did bring gifts, Will would be like, "I sent Jesus a gift but the Jerusalem post office lost it."
You can forget gold, frankincense, and myrrh....if Free Willy was one of the Magi, he would bring Baby Jesus an expired Dunkin' Donitz griftcard just to get rid of it.

BOTA3MDkwMDM3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjM3MTU4OA@@._V1_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the livestream someone asked about a Silver Dollar City ride and Will says “I’ve rode…. I’ve rid it before.” It’s like his brain says oops you said something right, you’d better go back and screw it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will and Dawn got new luggage? Didn't they get luggage for England last year?

We went back and counted. Will listed 12 states they are going to travel to "in search of Christmas". Of course he tempered it by saying that's what "they are looking at". It's almost December. He admitted he has no plans yet. Meaning: they are going to Michigan and they might stop at anything free that's on the way.

I think his strategy is obvious: tell people what they want to hear so they'll keep watching. When they don't come to your state? Y'know it wasn't the right scenario. Jus sayin. Plus, listing states is a good way to fish for offers from people in each of those states. Also, I think YITS meet with more generous stans on the road than they let on to the Timothy Farmers of the world.

Why does Will need to do these actual activities when he can lie, say that he's going to do it and still reap the same benefits? The more I think about it, the more I think that's his strategy. You want YITS to come vlog some Christmas stuff in your area? Yeah! We're looking at a road trip near you. Have a theme park nearby? Yeah! Definally a scenario! We've got a road trip. We're going to be every which way! We've talked about it. You never know.

That's what Will does. He fills these peoples' head with ideas. He never has any plans to fulfill his promises. Only to shine his fans on so they continue to send gift cards and think he's some kind of Christian role model. Of which he's neither.

Why stick around for the GB Christmas parade....rinse and repeat. He says he's potentially going to 12 states, hahaha! I love how he asks for suggestions and says he is just going to do what he wants to anyway. I assume whoever these famous YTers they met up with probably offered them their free companion passes so they hopped in the yeller jeep and headed to Branson.
I'm gonna call it...mama sideline wants to go to Mitchigan so they will hit up all the same crap on the way there. 420 and TOW will make an appearance with 420 wearing a Santa hat. They will go to which ever park they have passes for and will skip Hershey because that's were dong really wants to go. They will hurry back because they have family coming into town and what not.

I think Will and Dong need to rewatch Charlie Brown Christmas. They are "searching" for Christmas in stores and light displays. Another example of what a fake Christian Will is that he's "searching" for Christmas. He's basically wearing "Christian-face" to get gift cards.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why stick around for the GB Christmas parade....rinse and repeat. He says he's potentially going to 12 states, hahaha! I love how he asks for suggestions and says he is just going to do what he wants to anyway. I assume whoever these famous YTers they met up with probably offered them their free companion passes so they hopped in the yeller jeep and headed to Branson.
I'm gonna call it...mama sideline wants to go to Mitchigan so they will hit up all the same crap on the way there. 420 and TOW will make an appearance with 420 wearing a Santa hat. They will go to which ever park they have passes for and will skip Hershey because that's were dong really wants to go. They will hurry back because they have family coming into town and what not.
They drove the 300 to Branson..left the Jeep in the driveway. Too much junk in the basement.
I can't believe willys stans haven't told him he won't find Christmas on his search. Dong should encourage willy to watch peanuts Christmas and willy might learn that his searching for Christmas is a waste.

Reactions: 9
Somebody needs to check on Will and Dong. Adam the Woo showed a YITS sticker on his fridge. It was on the side though, not on the front.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Will and Dong need to rewatch Charlie Brown Christmas. They are "searching" for Christmas in stores and light displays. Another example of what a fake Christian Will is that he's "searching" for Christmas. He's basically wearing "Christian-face" to get gift cards.
Yankee in the South #30 "Searching For Christmas" everywhere except church

1700503903570.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I tuned into their live while meal prepping last night, and turned it off after Will asked Dawn if she knew where the Indianapolis 500 is held.

Spoiler alert.

She did not.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Congratulations to the @CrazySquirrelLady for the thread title.

Did I tell you about the time I was attacked by a squirrel on a porch? I have? What's that? I tell that story every time? What about Odin Von Zero? Oh, him too? I make that joke every time? Oh. My. Goodness. I'm up to no good and I'm looking for something good to eat.

I just lost 3lbs running in between bear porches.

Speaking of repetition, it's the most wonderful time of the year! The time when the jolly fat man with the red nose, one red outfit and his wife whom you rarely hear from are at their busiest and happiest. Not Santa and Mrs Claus. Think fatter, sitting on a throne of lies, plus Will and Dawn DO smell like beef and cheese. Dawn has never seen 'Elf', only "Bunny PJs movie". Also, is The Grinch a Christmas movie? The Grinch's heart may have grown, but Dawn's brain has seen zero activity of any kind.

While The Grinch had Max do all the work, YITS can just drive around and film municipal and outdoor business lights and call it content. From Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Dolly's Stampede to the Ars and Craffs District, other people work to put up the lights so Will and Dawn can profit off of them.

Will turns maudlin up to 11! Ooohhhing, aaaahhhing and fawning over the smallest bulb and light displays he's seen dozens of times before. He's also sure to mention "The Nativity" so The Barrs Family and other religious viewers will send gift cards. It's what Will has to do when his own home looks no better than a manger. Can you imagine if Will was in The Bible? "Sorry, Mary and Joseph. You can't give birth to Jesus here. The roof on my manger needs work. This contractor ghosted me. I agreed to pay him in exposure to fix my manger but he said if he wanted exposure, he'd go to work in Sodom and Gomorrah." Joseph and Mary leave knowing that they see no wise men or women for hundreds of miles. If the wisemen did bring gifts, Will would be like, "I sent Jesus a gift but the Jerusalem post office lost it."

I lost 4lbs getting back from Biblical times.

Will's new con is to film the same things three times: once as a preview, once completed in the daytime and finally the entire light display at night. Will acts like it's a public service even though he says YITS isn't a "news channel". *Beep, beep, beep* BREAKING NEWS BULLETIN: A Snow Person is missing in Gatlinburg!!! Be on the lookout at Patriot Park, The Pottery Barn restaurant or a grassy knoll in the Smoky Mountain Arrs and Craffs Distric. The snow person may also be with Will's missing letter Ts.

I lost 4lbs putting the news back together. We now return to your regularly scheduled bullshit...

Because of the holidays, ad revenue is up on YouTube. Combine that with free "content" and that's how Will can afford a case for his very valuable baseball caps. YITS can't remember to bring their free sipper cups to Dollywood four miles away from their house, but Will will totally remember to use a case for his caps. What? On the 11/19 livestream Will said he left it in the car already? Look, he needs to take care of his $15 Walmart and free baseball caps from viewers. Why does he need a case? Is he afraid of sitting on them and getting a cap in his ass?

Will should save his money. He might need it to pay fines. Will and Dawn rode their E-Bikes on The Virginia Creeper Trail. With Will on it, it became the Smoky Mountain Creeper Trail. Mr Research and Mrs Clueless sat on their E-Bikes while pedal assist did the work again on a trail that banned E-Bikes. It took me two seconds to find that out. I'm sure there are signs up they couldn't read or ignored. Will's "job" (if you want to call it that) is to know these things. It's just proof that Will lies and does nothing other than shoot and edit videos with as little effort as possible. Running. In general. Scenario.

Let 'er rip, potato chip! It's time again for The Chili Cook-Off! The time of the year when toothless vloggers waddle down from out of the hills in hopes of getting a whiff of Adam the Woo's farts. Unfortunately, ATW blew it off leaving Will and Dawn to be the second biggest stars in attendance behind Duke the Bush's Baked Beans dog (YITS also behind Duke in cleanliness and having worse dog breath. Fleas was a tie). Will didn't pay attention to who won The Chili Cook-Off. Why? Will is the star, not the chili, even though they are both filled with beans.

I lost 3lbs eating twelve cups of chili and running in between the booths.

Speaking of which...

It's been over three months on their "health journey" and Will and Dawn say they are down over 40lbs! They look virtually the same, wear the same clothes, all the while claiming that they look completely different in person versus on camera. Will says his pants are falling off of him. He must live in "The Sevierville Mystery Shack" because gravity sure works differently in the YITS studio. Amazing, isn't it? Nevermind that we have seen them eat pizza, all the new food at Dollywood, big dinners at Mama Sidelines, Halloween candy and more. It's okay though. Will says Saturday is their cheat day. They should change their channel to "Every Day Is Saturday" or "Saturday's Forever" or how about "We're Big Fat bleeping Liars Who Love to Eat and Will Make Any Excuse to Stuff Our Fat Faces with Crap Food"?

Will has maybe dropped 15lbs. Dawn has lost about zero. Not surprising. She's hasn't even tried to fake it for the camera in months. Florida Resident Edits has noticed as well as a channel called Entertainlightenment (I think). The new channel makes some good points, but sometimes all of the emojis, sound effects and AI voice take away from their efforts. I appreciate the regular uploads and that we're on the same page, I'd just like to see their videos be a little easier to follow and the humor a little sharper. Please keep up the content and getting better. Will and Dawn deserve the criticism. Did they do the pizza video that shows how much pizza YITS eats for people who claim to not like pizza? I'm in a place where I can't check. Whomever did it, that's was the best YITS parody video in quite some time. Think of me as "The Fat-a-lorian" as I say, "This is the way."

If this was The Star Wars Holiday Special, Will and Dawn would celebrate "Get A Life Day".

Will says we know they llllooovvveee Christmas. Really? Have they put up their tree? No. They never put up lights on their house even though Will says he has a ton of Christmas decorations.
Is Dawn making special holiday recipes? No. They just show up to Mama Sidelines house and eat. The truth is Will doesn't looovvvvveeee Christmas. He loves free content and cynically profiting off of others' centimentality. I will believe Santa is real, reindeers can fly and there's a Hanukkah celebration in Pigeon Forge before I will believe that Will gives a damn about Christmas. It's as real as Dawn driving, Will working and YITS losing 40lbs each.

I just lost 50lbs...mainly because lied on my app and I suck at math.
Thank you. Do I get a cheap plastic award to put on my tit shelf? 😂

I’ve been out of town but I don’t guess I missed anything since those two fatties never do anything they haven’t already done multiple times.

• Haha
So dong, who works her fingers to the bone, can't be bothered to stay awake during their lives. She gets called out and complains that Christmas and Thanksgiving are coming up, what about the other 50 weeks in the year? Than the other grifter, Joy Blessed Life, scolds people in chat and says dong gets tired in the evening 🥴 because she gets up early. Well genius don't most people get tired at night? It must be exhausting to just lounge around in your pj's, play fishdom, eat pizza or Russell Stouffers, flap your arms and repeat what your dolt of a husband says and come home to a broken down deck and have to swing on a rope just to get in your door.
I'm glad the 2 grifters have found each other. Willy needs friends and Joy and her fake preacher husband are a perfect match for these 2.
---
Pay homage to the prodasessor...
What????

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve been catching up on the livestream and I just don’t understand why they’re still talking about the diet. If they wanted to quit, that’s fine but why keep talking about it. It’s been obviously over for about as long as it lasted. Dawn said she gained weight and Will reminded her that she didn’t gain, she just stayed the same, which confirmed my belief that Will was in charge of the numbers the entire time for both of them and just made them up as they went.

Reactions: 13
YITS makes vlogs all year long. Considering many Christmas vlogs are just driving or walking around looking at lights, it's actually easier than most of the year. Pretending that they are so busy is part of the con to grift viewers. Still, I wish they would get off their fuckin high horse pretending that they are working so hard.

• Heart
What in the hell is that mess of a vlog Will posted today? I FF thru most. 57 minutes with 2 hillbillies 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
This is some of the weirdest tit I’ve ever seen in my life.
“Melky the cow. There’s something here for everyone”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.