Yankee in the South #29 If it’s free, it’s for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they really lost 40+ pounds on their "diet", by now they would have put 15 back on, not stayed the same.

Dawn, I don't care if you are on the spectrum. You are an entitled witch. Go put something in your microwave for 13 minutes and when you figure it out in 2 weeks please respond.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If they really lost 40+ pounds on their "diet", by now they would have put 15 back on, not stayed the same.

Dawn, I don't care if you are on the spectrum. You are an entitled witch. Go put something in your microwave for 13 minutes and when you figure it out in 2 weeks please respond.
Dong is hiding behind the fact that she may be on the spectrum or something similar. In reality, she is just a low class, low IQ witch who doesn't appreciate anything she has or gets to do. She should actually be attacked more than Will, but she has the shield of "something might be wrong with her" to hide behind.

AIOT's Gatlinburg parade has 2,000 more views than YITS right now.

• Heart
Ryan and his family are staying at a beautiful Disney resort with a fireworks view while YITS is staying home because they are broke. 😂

IMG_0721.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Entitled witch she is. The way she rips through the mail in search of cash and gift cards is appalling 😡. Neither of them ever appreciate anything people send them. Hell when asked about anything on that tit show behind them they don’t remember who sent it. When they hung ornaments neither one knew where they came from. Anyone else think viewers are seeing them for what they are watching them taking viewers for granted? Their viewers are asking more and more questions about how they are affording all the travel. The pompous ass and his entitled witch of a wife are sinking their channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Entitled witch she is. The way she rips through the mail in search of cash and gift cards is appalling 😡.
Yankee in the South #30 "Searching For Christmas" = Searching For MONEY!
She has no job and no money. Willy The Puppeteer only allows her to carry a child's coin purse so the 50 year old toddler can play around with his spare change, learn how to count, and buy some penny candy. December is the only time of the year that she actually gets to touch all the cold hard cash that's mailed in by the idiot stans before Willy confiscates it all the second the camera is turned off. She lives for the December Sunday LIEstreams just to slyly sneak all the cash and griftcards into her lap and act like she loves the Christmas card. Dummy Dong should get absolutely no pass for being "special"! They're BOTH equally despicable grifters with zero conscious of who they're ripping off!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yankee in the South #30 "Searching For Christmas" = Searching For MONEY!
She has no job and no money. Willy The Puppeteer only allows her to carry a child's coin purse so the 50 year old toddler can play around with his spare change, learn how to count, and buy some penny candy. December is the only time of the year that she actually gets to touch all the cold hard cash that's mailed in by the idiot stans before Willy confiscates it all the second the camera is turned off. She lives for the December Sunday LIEstreams just to slyly sneak all the cash and griftcards into her lap and act like she loves the Christmas card. Dummy Dong should get absolutely no pass for being "special"! They're BOTH equally despicable grifters with zero conscious of who they're ripping off!
LIEstream definitely needs to be incorporated into the next thread title.

Reactions: 15
Dong is hiding behind the fact that she may be on the spectrum or something similar. In reality, she is just a low class, low IQ witch who doesn't appreciate anything she has or gets to do. She should actually be attacked more than Will, but she has the shield of "something might be wrong with her" to hide behind.

AIOT's Gatlinburg parade has 2,000 more views than YITS right now.
As someone that is on the spectrum...sometimes we unintentionally come across as rude because we don't always know how to respond/react...with that being said I can't say her reaction is due to that. I absolutely hate getting gifts or opening things infront of others because it just makes me uncomfortable... but I DO NOT act like this. Point being she's just flat out rude.

Reactions: 13
Will is about to panic, let's see what he does next. Jacob the Carpetbagger moved back to his home which is withing driving back and forth in one day distance from PF and Gatlinburg.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You guys....don't you realize on the days they eat junk, they have usually fasted all day???Shhesh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Will is about to panic, let's see what he does next. Jacob the Carpetbagger moved back to his home which is withing driving back and forth in one day distance from PF and Gatlinburg.
This is fantastic. I see he has already put out a Gatlinburg video. He said 90 min drive each way. Willy is going down ❤

Reactions: 10
This looks like something fun and different so of course fatty won’t be interested in it. And it’s $25 which would be better spent on fake Mountain Dew, even though they don’t consume sugar.

IMG_0724.jpeg

Reactions: 9
In the liestream someone asked if they changed their address because the package they sent was returned. For one, don’t send them anything, they don’t need or appreciate it. For two the reason it was returned is because they can’t be bothered with going to the post office in a timely manner and the post office doesn’t have the room or time to hold their packages like some kind of YITS storage unit. Also don’t be surprised that they didn’t care about your package, just watch their liestreams and you can see they have no real feelings for anything but food and money. Specially in the tree decorating video, all those gifts people sent were just cluttered up on the floor of the spare bedroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can someone who made it through the livestream confirm that WIll is now claiming that they were going to take a trip to Israel and now can't go because of the war? That's his built in excuse for not going anywhere. If you're going to lie, go big I guess.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.