Yankee in the South #29 If it’s free, it’s for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I turned the live on and heard Will talk about some tiny card reminding him of the “little violins we all played in school.” WTF is he talking about?? Am I the only one who has no recollection of playing a tiny violin in school 😂
Must’ve been a pretty advanced school to teach every student how to play a small version of the hardest instrument to learn.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Must’ve been a pretty advanced school to teach every student how to play a small version of the hardest instrument to learn.
We all didn’t have the level of education Will did 😂

Dawn arguing with the commenter about having never been to a Japanese restaurant, and Will have to remind her they went to one within the week…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Will- you have NOT changed your lifestyle. You still eat garbage food. Neither of you have lost 43 lbs. Hippos. 🦛

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dawn claims she has not had sugar in a long time but she just bought that candy at Old Mill. What liars !!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They had lemonade at that Christmas Story play/dinner. The Japanese restaurant they had all that yum yum shrimp sauce. They eat sugar all the time. 🤥🤥🤥

• Heart
This is short but sweet 😂😂😂. Prepare for an ear worm. fRE has been hitting home runs lately

• Sick
  • Haha
Hey witch I am no where a 2X. I know how to wash and style my hair. I visit the dentist twice a year, should I go on🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They can say what ever they want, it's obvious by what they've eaten and the food they are pining over, the diet is over. (Technically, it was over about two months ago.)

I'm not the best looking person, but I am definitely better looking, thinner, more stylish, hygienic and smarter than either Will or Dawn. That's such a low bar, it's not bragging. It's like saying you're above a D- student.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Will and Dawn aside, that parade is garbage. Nobody does anything new or unique to this or any parade. All the floats are just advertising something in town. Then there's a bunch of fake pageants that are just cash grabs. After that it's just vehicles and bands playing the same song.

Parades should reflect the community's personality. I guess the community's personality is just trying to sell crap to people.
I just watched this video and I didn’t think the parade was all that bad! Quite a few bands, more than any other community parade I’ve seen. I think all of the local businesses do a good job trying to decorate their vehicle or float to be festive and fun. Most small town parades are just emergency vehicles and politicians, so this definitely doesn’t rate as close to the worst I’ve seen. Of course, I’m not speaking about the coverage. Those Santa hats have to be the filthiest, grimiest things on planet Earth.

Reactions: 7
Hey witch, I am not worse off than you. I work and make 6 figures a year. I live in a high end development in Florida. I am a size 4 and work hard to maintain it. Just because we are trying to expose you 2 lying grifters does not mean we are poor and ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dawn, we call you an idiot and a toddler. We call you dumb because you are dumb. Your grammar is terrible ("We didn't get no mail."). When you were single your finances were a disaster. You flooded your downstairs neighbor's apartment. You called Nassau in the Bahamas, "Nassoo".

You can't balance a checkbook. You can't manage a household. You don't cook. You can't even make basic crockpot lasagna or read the label on coffee creamer. You can do laundry, clean toilets and that's about it. You are a slave and a zombie to games on your phone. You don't know where you have been because you don't pay attention and you're too stupid to remember. You can't even talk on a video without being coached.

You are the worst kind of person: a idiot who thinks they're smart. But make no mistake, you ARE an idiot. You are a 50 year old woman with the knowledge and temperament of a toddler.

You want to prove us wrong? Why don't you shoot, edit, produce and host. But you are too fat, lazy and stupid to do that or anything else for that matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sounds like I missed something that was said in the live stream. :oops: Who said what?

I couldn't stomach watching tonight.

Misinformation Alert:
Bonnaroo has been held in Manchester for over 20 years, but Willy The Lyin' says it's in Knoxville.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey witch, I am not worse off than you. I work and make 6 figures a year. I live in a high end development in Florida. I am a size 4 and work hard to maintain it. Just because we are trying to expose you 2 lying grifters does not mean we are poor and ugly.
If they are looking for poor and ugly, they need look no further than the closest mirror.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sounds like I missed something that was said in the live stream. :oops: Who said what?

I couldn't stomach watching tonight.
The witch is insinuating that the trolls are ugly and fatter than her. That we need to look in the mirror.

• Haha
  • Sick
I just watched this video and I didn’t think the parade was all that bad! Quite a few bands, more than any other community parade I’ve seen. I think all of the local businesses do a good job trying to decorate their vehicle or float to be festive and fun. Most small town parades are just emergency vehicles and politicians, so this definitely doesn’t rate as close to the worst I’ve seen. Of course, I’m not speaking about the coverage. Those Santa hats have to be the filthiest, grimiest things on planet Earth.
The Sevierville parade was extra lame. It was mostly just local small businesses trying to market themselves with their wrapped vehicles. Oh look, there's the local hillbilly plumber! It made Gatlinburg's parade look like Macy's

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.