Yankee in the South #29 If it’s free, it’s for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FRE was early on and I bet SMF is among us maybe? I think FRE still reads here. They are my hero’s!!
---

He is unreal !! I do believe he may be a bigger piece of trash than Free Willy, if possible.
I didn’t think it was possible but you may be right. I see he is also telling people to send him money for toys for tots. How much of that money do you think actually makes it to the tots? Why not just put a link for a direct donation?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
First off, excuse my language but who the duck would pay to walk with that weirdo? Secondly the “celebrity” delusions of these pathetic YouTubers is absolutely disgusting. They all need serious help.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Today brings us to another drive thru light display and the comic styling of Ding and dong.

Careese the famous reindeer
Rodeo barrows
Why does every song dong tries to sing have the same melody?
Dong says barrows just like Will, proves he feeds her lines?
I love firing up my grill with charco.
Seven swans are swimming.
The cubeler elves.
Love willy make squinting noises.

• Haha
I have to be honest, $20 for that much entertainment from the Huss would not be a bad deal. It would not be the entertainment he intends it to be, but for the price of one plate sized piece of pork, I would consider it. I mean, come on guys, an EXCLUSIVE Huss tour!!! It's not like he has hundreds of videos of that exact thing on his page. Rhonda Skipper, step right up.

Side note about Ms. Skipper: I, for some reason, was watching Cashew Paul's Wednesday Hangman game. He went to open up cards from fans. The first TWO were from her. Cashew doesn't come off as a grifter, but come on girl.

Reactions: 11
I’m only partway through, and I am now absolutely convinced that these two are purposely trying to play the intellectually disabled card to not only grift money but to probably get beginning disability benefits, so they don’t have to work

Reactions: 14
I’m only partway through, and I am now absolutely convinced that these two are purposely trying to play the intellectually disabled card to not only grift money but to probably get beginning disability benefits, so they don’t have to work
Maybe Willy will throw himself headfirst down a well so he can come down to Dong's level.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe Willy will throw himself headfirst down a well so he can come down to Dong's level.
He doesn’t have to he already is on her level. If somebody purposely dumbs them self down to try to grift from people, actually you know what he’s lower than Dawns level because he’s doing it on purpose. At least she has a viable excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
First off, excuse my language but who the duck would pay to walk with that weirdo? Secondly the “celebrity” delusions of these pathetic YouTubers is absolutely disgusting. They all need serious help.
What's worse is as soon as Hussey The ConMan sells 1 ticket, Willy will copy him and introduce his own "YITS Walk Waddle Of Shame Tour"
No original ideals!
I would pay anything to punch Willy in the fat face and burn Dong's stupid Snoopy sanna hat. Hit me up Willy, before you waddle out to sell plasma for your Alaska cruise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I like how Willy knows views are down since posting Christmas stuff and then posts another tired Christmas lights drive through. I know he already had it filmed, but damn. How did he really think people just want to look at Christmas lights on television over and over.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is with the opening of YITS latest "Lights of Joy" video? How lazy is this?

It's a nice light display but it's just Will and Dawn taking one night and cutting it into three or four different videos.

Toddler Dawn is in full effect.

The Hussey will take me around Gatlinburg for $20? How many Trump stores does that include? Do I have to pay for my own stale donuts at the Donut Friar? How many restraining orders do we have to follow? Am I in violation if it's just me who gets too close?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I like how Willy knows views are down since posting Christmas stuff and then posts another tired Christmas lights drive through. I know he already had it filmed, but damn. How did he really think people just want to look at Christmas lights on television over and over.
I don't know what options he has.

Do less Christmas? Do more tourist and informational stuff in The Smokies? He can't. He's going to Michigan. I'm sure that will bring in the views.

Maybe YITS views will recover or maybe they won't. But he's allegedly added 3,000 new sus-cribers and his views being down can't be a good sign.
---
What??????
Translation: please tell me what to do to make you watch our channel again otherwise we'll have to get jobs and we really don't want to do that.

• Haha
I don't know what options he has.

Do less Christmas? Do more tourist and informational stuff in The Smokies? He can't. He's going to Michigan. I'm sure that will bring in the views.

Maybe YITS views will recover or maybe they won't. But he's allegedly added 3,000 new sus-cribers and his views being down can't be a good sign.
---

Translation: please tell me what to do to make you watch our channel again otherwise we'll have to get jobs and we really don't want to do that.
It was the grammar that had me confused...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.