Yankee in the South #29 If it’s free, it’s for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Free Willy you can lie all you want but we know Denise is a pothead. I have proof in one of our tattle threads where dumb other Will confirmed she was high AF and had to call the cops on her to get his stuff when they were fighting.

I would tread lightly because we can put a lot more out on you publicly where your stans can see.

View attachment 2621734
Ignoring that "ain't" is a personal pet peeve of mine, who wrote this post for them? Grammatically, it is one of the more correct sentences I've read from either of them.

They're using their own social media to troll trolls? And using a drug reference? Nothing about it makes sense. They're only inviting more questions and risking alienating Stans. With mentioning trolls, maybe more people will make their way here.

What part of the trolling wasn't easy? Putting peel and stick letters on the stocking hats? Coming up with the idea? Formulating a sentence?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Proof they are trolling. To my pot head comment. 😂😂
The blimps have finally acknowledged they are jealous of us normal people. YITS has told everyone countless times that trolls are jealous people. For once YITS gave a gift 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's really no secret. Denise420 herself has commented "many-a-timez" on various Youtube videos that she takes medicinal marijuana. It's legal in Michigan, so nobody really cares anyway except Will's pearl-clutching cult of grannies. Will is only hurting himself, as his dumbass stans continue to question this stunt and his loyalists decline and die off rapidly.
By the way, I was the one who dubbed her "Denise420" right here on this board. So hi Will...the jokes on you jackass! 😜 You fail at everything in life, even reverse-trolling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It's really no secret. Denise420 herself has commented "many-a-timez" on various Youtube videos that she takes medicinal marijuana. It's legal in Michigan, so nobody really cares anyway except Will's pearl-clutching cult of grannies. Will is only hurting himself, as his dumbass stans continue to question this stunt and his loyalists decline rapidly.
By the way, I was the one who dubbed her "Denise420" right here on this board. So hi Will...the jokes on you jackass!
I have no problem with medical marijuana. I have friends and family members who use medical marijuana to be able to function every day. They, however, never seemed as stoned as Denise420. She must be on a high dose and have a strong prescription.

Can't wait to watch this stunt backfire on Willy!

HI WILL!!!!

• Heart
I have no problem with medical marijuana. I have friends and family members who use medical marijuana to be able to function every day. They, however, never seemed as stoned as Denise420. She must be on a high dose and have a strong prescription.
Nobody except his own geriatric stans has a problem with it. The problem is that Denise420 clearly shared her stash "many-a-high-timez" with the Blimps each time she visited Tennessee where it is NOT legalized. Also they're all using it recreationally moreso than medicinally. The idiot is only trolling himself, so laugh it up folks! Laugh it up! Poor Tony must be having a slow week while they're away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t need a medical card in Illinoise(spelling was for Dawn). I wonder how often she crosses the state line🤔
The entire family has mental issues. Sometimes I wonder if ALL of them fell down that well. It's no problem for any of them to get a card.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Those hats that Denise420 and tow have on are just willy telling us that he is avid reader of Tattle Life without actually telling us he is an avid reader of Tattle Life.

• Heart
Those hats that Denise420 and tow have on are just willy telling us that he is avid reader of Tattle Life without actually telling us he is an avid reader of Tattle Life.
...but he doesn't car
...but he doesn't care about the "trolls"🙄 sure,Jan. I bet he doesn't let a day go by without reading here.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Something to think about Will, what makes more money for your channel, arts and craft Santa hats to troll the trolls or editing and uploading videos regularly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Free Willy you can lie all you want but we know Denise is a pothead. I have proof in one of our tattle threads where dumb other Will confirmed she was high AF and had to call the cops on her to get his stuff when they were fighting.

I would tread lightly because we can put a lot more out on you publicly where your stans can see.

View attachment 2621734
If he “don’t pay the trolls no mind” like he claims, then why go through the effort of making stupid hats? This only shows that he really does get bothered by what we post. But he’s too stupid to see that. He really makes it too easy for us.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is this Vlogger 101? Try to capitalize on a disaster where people lost lives? He really is trying to take Will’s path. The rain in Gatlinburg had Nothing to do with the Tornadoes. What a prick.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Is this Vlogger 101? Try to capitalize on a disaster where people lost lives? He really is trying to take Will’s path. The rain in Gatlinburg had Nothing to do with the Tornadoes. What a prick.
I can't stand that dude. 100 percent a grifter much like his pal willy his channel has zero original or entertaining content.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The asshole is practically smiling. That guy can't read the room. He's insufferable.

Will, you aren't much better. I love that you were dumb enough to make a drug reference in front of your "holy rollers" as Dawn calls them. You think they are that naive? Everyone knows 420, you idiot. You are the worst kind of person: an idiot who thinks they're smart.

At the very least, you are going to have to explain yourself. At the worst, you have opened the door to people thinking about Denise and her habits.

Congratulations! You played yourself.

• Heart
Sooo I’ve been at Disney World all week and I’m just catching up here.
I saw a ton of vloggers while I was there, said hi to some of them, kept it casual but I saw Jackie in line waiting for pics with the new Walt statue. Our switchback positions never really lined up but I desperately wanted to ask her options about YITS and say I loved her What Not To Wear episode.
FRE seems to be on her game recently and I’m loving it and the angry eyebrows in the new thumbnail. I think it’s hilarious that Dawn “wonders what we look like” when I wish I could forget “what she looks like when she bites into something that don’t got a lot of flavor”.
Hi Dawn, I’m a model, in case you’re still wondering. And I’m Piping Hot.

• Haha
I don’t think that simply acknowledging the things we say on here on their Santa hats is quite the troll they think it is. How is that a slight to any of us? They’re just acknowledging that they see us trolling them and the things we say. To us that just means “mission accomplished!”

At the end of the day, they’re the ones who have an entire message board with over 28,000 posts dedicated solely to hating on them, along with several other YouTube channels dedicated to making fun of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.