Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shanny

The way they inhaled the gas station pizza...🤢. Dawn ate like she hasn't eaten in weeks-she even missed her mouth a few times because she was eating too fast. I have a feeling that fasting has been forced on her by Will.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Dawn is too excited to open the present. Will said wait and Dawn is so excited she opened it anyway. She's 50 years old and acts like a toddler. Embarrassing.

• Sick
  • Haha

Jaybird

Hi will, I noticed you literally(they can be seen when u talk) got choked on your plaque strings at the end of your latest video, might wanna start brushing your tongue buddy. 😂😶🌫🤢

• Sick

Johnny_Carneeno

Chatty Member
Willy calling her 420 what exactly is he supposed to be accomplishing... we the trolls aren't bothered...😆 you just let us know you read here. I'm still confused on how thats sticking it to the trolls.....

• Haha
  • Heart

carmel0798

VIP Member
I try to refrain from calling Dawn a toddler but did you see her with that reindeer? She was petting his neck then the asshole Santa started yapping and she just says “it’s a real reindeer.” Then pats his back like a baby patting a dog then points at the harness with the name Dancer on it and just says “Dancer” like a toddler would point and say a word it recognizes. Are they trolling us? Bec it is NOT a good look to try purposely to act like a baby. If they aren’t trolling, she’s regressing BAD
I don’t believe Dong has the smarts to troll us. She is regressing before our eyes.

• Sad
  • Heart

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
NYE at CATS.....anything after midnight would count. CATS essentially ignoring them at The Pines. Angry dong at Heart Song after will pulled the fire alarm...allegedly. Don't forget that they almost died at Bucee's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

carmel0798

VIP Member
Hey Bitch, I am not worse off than you. I work and make 6 figures a year. I live in a high end development in Florida. I am a size 4 and work hard to maintain it. Just because we are trying to expose you 2 lying grifters does not mean we are poor and ugly.

• Heart

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Imagine being so bothered by a small, but awesome, group of people that you humiliate yourself in public and on social media? All this does is raise questions about what 420 means and gives willy a chance to rant about the trolls that he claims he finds funny and that don't bother him. Wonder how he will spin the fact that 420 is a stoner to his religious friends? I don't see that going over well. Laugh it up willy, we are.

• Haha
  • Heart

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I’m just now watching today’s Vlog, but on yesterday‘s Vlog, did anybody notice that during his little Time-lapse of the store he used the exact same music that Tim Tracker uses when he does a time lapse? Willie literally cannot do jack shit on his own he has to copy everybody else and that is so fucking lame. He doesn’t even try.

On today’s video, he can’t even make it through dinner without bringing up “trolls”. We live rent free in his head. Hi Will. Your Vlogs suck and you have no clue what a troll is moron.

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Will says Denise420 calls trolls idiots.

Denise can't complete a coherent sentence. Will can't read. Dawn can't do anything. But, yes, the trolls are idiots.

Hey Denise, your drug test came back. You tested positive for everything.

• Haha

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
I would like willy to explain what "having that German" look means when describing the waitstaff???

Willy actually calling Bong 420 is so funny...laugh it up willy, laugh it up. You really are an idiot.

Last edited:

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
I don’t believe Dong has the smarts to troll us. She is regressing before our eyes.
I think the animals calm her and take her to a happy place. She would benefit from an emotional support animal. Or better yet she should volunteer at an animal shelter, she gets to hang with the animals and gets away from willy.

• Heart

Furmingos

VIP Member
I'm wondering if they all share that account including his Mom. Some of the times, it's clearly his mom.
I think it was initially Willy's troll account to spy from the sidelines, but now all the family shares it. The person often types differently. Sometimes they talk incoherently like Will, and other times they can actually form sentences like a grown adult.

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I try to refrain from calling Dawn a toddler but did you see her with that reindeer? She was petting his neck then the asshole Santa started yapping and she just says “it’s a real reindeer.” Then pats his back like a baby patting a dog then points at the harness with the name Dancer on it and just says “Dancer” like a toddler would point and say a word it recognizes. Are they trolling us? Bec it is NOT a good look to try purposely to act like a baby. If they aren’t trolling, she’s regressing BAD

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
I just watched Will's "Growing up in Detroit" video.

How high was Dawn at the coney dog place? Seriously. I'm not joking. Look at her eyes. Dawn is HIGH AF. She didn't say a word. Dawn is a "zoner stoner".

Coney dogs is stoner food. They are all high. Notice how Dawn saw a face in her french fry? That's what people who are high do. Dawn and Denise are high AF.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ridgedy Noodles

How did Billiam get roped into this shit again? And how much did Will rattle on after the last Denise fiasco about how he would never feature Billiam again in order to respect the dude’s privacy.

• Heart

yanasi

VIP Member
I feel like Dawn gets a little extra attention because people feel like she’s very child like and now I think Will is trying to act like her to see if they will save his channel. The problem is one minute he’s acting like a toddler, the next he’s Dawn’s dad, the next he’s a YouTube/financial expert, the next he’s a retired factory manager. It just makes people like me believe that none of his personalities are real. My red flag meter is always pegged when it comes to Will, also I would never get along with someone that says melk.

• Heart

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Will called The Other Will "TOW" and then said it's too long of a story to explain it.

Dummy. Just say it's an acronym for "The Other Will" because that's what it is. It's not long at all. You don't have to mention me, stupid. You could have just cut me out but I live rent free in your pea brain. Believe me. There shouldn't be any rent. It's a dump.

• Haha