Yankee in the South #29 If it’s free, it’s for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will can mock the situation and sarcastically scream, "We're off the diet!"

You know what says, "We're off the diet!"? All the fatty, salty large portions Will and Dawn have been eating for months now.

You can lie all you want. Most people know that you can't eat like Will and Dawn and either maintain or lose weight. We've all been there. We all know from personal experience.

Joke all you want, Will. The joke is on you. You're just fooling yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Will can mock the situation and sarcastically scream, "We're off the diet!"

You know what says, "We're off the diet!"? All the fatty, salty large portions Will and Dawn have been eating for months now.

You can lie all you want. Most people know that you can't eat like Will and Dawn and either maintain or lose weight. We've all been there. We all know from personal experience.

Joke all you want, Will. The joke is on you. You're just fooling yourself.
All of that cringey, gaslight-y “WE’RE OFF THE DIET!!!” stuff makes me even more hopeful that we’ll soon see our first livestream from the LeConte Medical Center Cath Lab. I bet we’d get the entire family there, right next to Will’s hospital bed. Jamie, Sierra, Mama Sidelines…

I design hospitals, and I know for a fact that LeConte has a few bariatric rooms they could stick him in, post-op.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can someone please tell Timothy Farmer how to tune into The Weather Channel?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've been on a scenario so just catching up and wow what a tit show. They just keep getting worse and worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm thinking about writing a 2023 YITS In Review. Is that a scenario y'all think is a good ideal?

Maybe I'll incorporate it into the next recap or the one after that. If you have any favorite memories like favorite minute they were on their diet or one of the three times they rode their E-Bikes, go ahead and let me know your favorite YITS moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm thinking about writing a 2023 YITS In Review. Is that a scenario y'all think is a good ideal?

Maybe I'll incorporate it into the next recap or the one after that. If you have any favorite memories like favorite minute they were on their diet or one of the three times they rode their E-Bikes, go ahead and let me know your favorite YITS moment.
Double decker bus in the middle of winter with only a windbreaker 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

The whole other Will "saga" that he ended up blaming on the trolls

• Heart
  • Haha
NYE at CATS.....anything after midnight would count. CATS essentially ignoring them at The Pines. Angry dong at Heart Song after will pulled the fire alarm...allegedly. Don't forget that they almost died at Bucee's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The 100 k Prize give away that he wants everybody to forget about. He can't finish anything he has started. He's too BUSY or some other scenario. As lazy as he is you know he's been that way his WHOLE LIFE.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

When they almost got kilt outside of Bucee's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Dawn complaining she had to walk upstairs in the London hotel

Will on the short bus pole, was that this year or last year? I don’t even remember their crap is always the same so it runs together

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dawn talking big tit about how their trolls are fatter than them.

The travel plans. Allllllllll of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My favorite was their 2-day real diet on Aug 1 & 2.
And to think back, I was actually proud of them at the time for the first time ever and withholding any criticism. I should have knowen better that it was all just another Willy The Lyin' scam for views!
#FakeDiet
---

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Dawn saying that FRE has the best content. 🤣
Can you imagine how much grief dong took from willy because of her saying that? I mean every new FRE video now, you hear "Florida Resident Edits you have the best content on Youtube ". I know willy cringes every time he hears his wife praising FRE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.