Yankee in the South #29 If it’s free, it’s for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will thought if he beat everyone to the punch on all the Christmas lights. Unfortunately, what he didn't consider is that people don't like the first time they see Christmas lights and decorations around Halloween. On top of his phony "I'm in the Christmas spirit!" nonsense. People know he's fake and he's lazy. He does it because it's cheap and easy. I don't know what he can do. He might be at his new level.

Reactions: 15
Has YITS really made an extra $25K from SuperChats over the years? Wow. I realize it's over seven or eight years, but still. I would have guessed much less. I must have missed the glory years of SuperChats because it feels like they are few and far between.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has YITS really made an extra $25K from SuperChats over the years? Wow. I realize it's over seven or eight years, but still. I would have guessed much less. I must have missed the glory years of SuperChats because it feels like they are few and far between.
These people are insane. Why the hell would you send them money? On the bright side YouTube keeps 30 percent 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
YITS parody channels keep growing and growing.
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumber keep insisting on their livestreams that they know other local vloggers are creating them because they are jealous.
You guys read here (or have someone read to you) so let me clue you in.
Your ineptitude is not just regional. You are a NATIONAL laughingstock. But why stop there? If your stupidity goes global it might be something that unites countries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumber keep insisting on their livestreams that they know other local vloggers are creating them because they are jealous.
Your ineptitude is not just regional. You are a NATIONAL laughingstock. But why stop there? If your stupidity goes global it might be something that unites countries.
I'm sure willy considers being mentioned alongside TTT and others as a sign of success. You know how jealous everyone is of a subrate YTer that can barely function in society.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Dawn eating a bleeping FRIED STINGRAY?

View attachment 2601066
Chubby's Deli in Sevierville has that same big ass pork tenderloin sandwidge and everyone has already beat Willy to the punch vlogging it. No need to get it in Branson. They just wanted an excuse to pig out on their fake cheat day week month year. You know-en Free Willy scarfed down Dong's lunch scraps the second they got back to the roach motel. The monte ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."crisco" was just his appetizer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Further proof that Tweddle Dee and Tweddle Dumber read here. Look at the title of his vlog now.
Will, since you read here just want to let you know what a loser piece of crap you are. Dong, girl you are an entitled witch. That is all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That may be true, but why does YITS get their parodies taken down? I've read that Troll Patrol made two videos about YITS and neither are posted on their YouTube page. And then we're reminded of the missing family Yankee Mouth. A YouTube channel was created that some of us subscried to. Currently they have a YouTube page with no content on it.

Reactions: 8
That may be true, but why does YITS get their parodies taken down? I've read that Troll Patrol made two videos about YITS and neither are posted on their YouTube page. And then we're reminded of the missing family Yankee Mouth. A YouTube channel was created that some of us subscried to. Currently they have a YouTube page with no content on it.
Are they getting them taken down, though? FRE, SMF, and a couple of others are still up.

Reactions: 7
Are they getting them taken down, though? FRE, SMF, and a couple of others are still up.
I've read that some people saw the YITS Troll Patrol videos. I did not. I heard two were made. None are showing on the guy's channel. Just like FRE, he spares no vloggers. So why the pass for YITS?

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 10.15.23 AM.png

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they can get them taken down for hate speech by claiming they are disabled and having the receipts to prove it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe that none of these heroic people that are doing God's work aren't a part of our YITS Tattle community.
As long as it doesn't infringe on your anonymity could you please shed some light on this mystery ?

• Heart
Chubby's Deli in Sevierville has that same big ass pork tenderloin sandwidge and everyone has already beat Willy to the punch vlogging it. No need to get it in Branson. They just wanted an excuse to pig out on their fake cheat day week month year. You know-en Free Willy scarfed down Dong's lunch scraps the second they got back to the roach motel. The monte ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."crisco" was just his appetizer.
They had the same "sandwich" at Chubby's and acted the same way about it. Everyone that has a vlog on this stupid sandwich acts the same way. They all try to eat it with all the meat hanging out. It's not funny or cute, it's gross. Just cut a piece of meat the size of the bun and eat it as a normal sized sandwich. Don't try to cut out of the middle of it either, not that any of these vloggers actually know how to use a knife properly. Take the rest home.

I can't believe that none of these heroic people that are doing God's work aren't a part of our YITS Tattle community.
As long as it doesn't infringe on your anonymity could you please shed some light on this mystery ?

FRE was early on and I bet SMF is among us maybe? I think FRE still reads here. They are my hero’s!!
---
Alright who’s going first!?
He is unreal !! I do believe he may be a bigger piece of trash than Free Willy, if possible.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.