Yankee in the South #29 If it’s free, it’s for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Look Dawn, derr’s da G.I. Joe aircraft carrier!”

Yeah, she doesn’t know what that is. She didn’t play with G.I. Joe dolls as a child. Hell Will, you took her to an actual aircraft carrier and she didn’t know what that was a week later.

I can guarantee that every single person on this tour with them is terrified of actually going to New York City, where all of this junk is actually from.

Who is narrating this nutcracker part? Drunk Natasha Legerro?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Forget "TOW", time for Willy to invest in a tow-truck. Everything Autos just hit 101k subs while Willy is still lagging at 93.5k "searching for Christmas" everywhere except church.
If it wasn't so expensive and actual WORK, I'm sure Willy would copy them.

cute-cars.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If anybody ever wanted to do a parody channel it could never be easier than willy and dong. They provide all the ready made content you could ever possibly need.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will needs some lube or use that filthy GUNK that hangs out in his mouth 24/7, because he's always saying, "it's hard to take it all in". Hi will. 👋🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Very ironic to call whatever this is their search for christmas.I guess church would be the first place to look?? I'm not religious, but if you are playing into this for your stans...maybe atleast try to act like you KNOWEN a little about what Christmas is? I'm so sick of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Very ironic to call whatever this is their search for christmas.I guess church would be the first place to look?? I'm not religious, but if you are playing into this for your stans...maybe atleast try to act like you KNOWEN a little about what Christmas is? I'm so sick of him.
I guess they're both allergic to church

• Heart
Mr Research didn't get tickets in advance last year. For a guy who supposedly does so much research, he makes so many mistakes.

How many bleeping times does he need to repeat himself and say the same things over and over again? If he would plan just a little bit or actually pay attention to what he has said...nah...it's Will and Will is lazy.

Thanks, Dawn, for explaining 'Elf on a Shelf'. Nobody knows about that.

Speaking of lazy, once again we have to hear the guide give their schpeel. Will could briefly explain things himself, but he doesn't pay attention. Will always takes the easy way.

This is part of Will's problem. He doesn't follow pop culture. He just does this stuff for content. He does a crappy job. He should stick to The Smokies but his ego is too big.

As usual, Will just repeats the same Will phrases: "CRAZY!", "OH. MY. GOODNESS!", *fake laugh*

Who hasn't seen "Elf"? I know! I know! Will and Dawn haven't seen "Elf" (or any Christmas movies aside from "Christmas Vacation" and holiday cartoons)

This exhibit was like Keith's house without the meth.

Dawn comes alive when she sees toys. It's all she understands.

Looking at the slide, you can see how much weight Dawn lost. (sarcasm)

"Shitter's full!"?!? I thought this was a family channel?

Dawn, of course, says a line from a totally different movie.

It looks like a cool place (for people who actually watch movies and keep up with pop culture). As usual, Will does a boring job and Dawn contributes nothing. No passion, no creativity and no reason to watch the YITS version.

Will doesn't have a point of view or reason to be here other than it's content. He's not telling a story. He's just pointing a camera and occasionally fake laughing or saying, "I had a blast!"

YITS has added around five thousand new sus-cribers the past few months, yet views are down. This video demonstrates why. This could be a fun, lighthearted vlog. Instead it's slow with no connective narrative, no warmth or feeling. Congratulations, Will! You took a whimsical subject and made it bland with no perssonality.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How did Dawn and Will have an 'Elf on the Shelf' growing up? Didn't 'Elf on the Shelf' come out in 2005?

Did Will's 'Elf on a Shelf' live at his lake house or on his boat?

Did Dawn's landlord get one to keep an eye on her so Dawn wouldn't leave the water running and flood her downstairs neighbors?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How did Dawn and Will have an 'Elf on the Shelf' growing up? Didn't 'Elf on the Shelf' come out in 2005?

Did Dawn's landlord get one to keep an eye on her so Dawn wouldn't leave the water running and flood her downstairs neighbors?
More proof they are habitual liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Will should add opening credits to his videos listing all the main characters, Will, the thing under his tongue, and Dawn because those are the three things you’re guaranteed to see in his videos.
---
Also is it considered editing to just piece together entire clips in the order they were recorded?

• Haha

maybe Dawn had a little rat down the well that she mistook for an elf 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Meanwhile down the road at the YITS house, the deck is one day closer to falling off the side of the house.

IMG_0808.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Adam, Jacob, and ReviewBrah have all just vlogged the stupid adult Happy Meal with the McNugget toy. So we all know-en now what the next YITS video will be. No original ideals!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.