Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on, why is Jessie placing blame on Shaq and Tanya? Casey, Lana and Ron have all said she’s fake?
same with will blaming shaq the other episode. when jessie was upset about everyone calling her fake, shaq/tanya, kai/sanam didn’t say anything

Reactions: 5
Rosie is an annoying cow. She is gonna stick her nose in where it’s not wanted for sure. Casey seems to be snapping at her already 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is the bitchiest group of islanders in the history of love island. There definitely won’t be a group chat when they all leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In fairness to Ron, I know he has done wrong but he has never flown off the handle when he’s been questioned.. don’t know how he has kept his cool so well

Reactions: 23
Surely Kai and Sanam have to win after tonight, I know it’s easy to be laid back when you aren’t getting the bad votes but he still had the best take on the whole thing in the chats afterwards, the man does have some brain cells after all!

Reactions: 17
Tanya is a walking red flag ''i'm so sorry but that is not on'' this bleep flast out said earlier she refused to go up for game playing and nearly had a witch fit, if someone said that to her she'd go apeshit, Shaq and Tanya love pointing the fingers liek Jessie said but are the first to explode when they're called out , Ron has every right to call Shaq out and I dont even like Ron

Reactions: 17
I know no one knows how they'd react to this situation until they're in it blah blah... but if you're this sensitive to the opinions of others then maybe don't go on reality TV? Some of them seem to have very thin skins which is fair enough in the real world but surely makes being on a show like this not the best idea. Maybe I'm being a bit insensitive to how tough it is because I cba to hear them whinge about stuff like this 😂

Reactions: 9
Rosie is an annoying cow. She is gonna stick her nose in where it’s not wanted for sure. Casey seems to be snapping at her already 😅😅
jessie was literally making comments about them in the game and she was standing right next to them. i don’t think it’s her sticking her nose in. jessie may aswell whisper in her ear atp

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im getting proper meam girl vibes from Tom, Samie, Casey, Rosie, Will and Jessie....
I don't think its so much his head was turning, more than was he was saying to Lana didn't correlate with his actions.
Again it's not like he said he loved her, slept with her and went and had his head turned.

That early on in Love Island of all places you should keep your options open but also tell the girl you kinda vibe with that you like her.

Maybe I'm a mug haha but I really can't see what he did wrong after 2 weeks.

Rosie should get a job working with truffle pigs post Love Island, always sticking her nose in where it's not wanted-Tom situation last night, Jessie situation a few eps back, and again tonight

Reactions: 10
Ron and Lana feel like such odd ones out, I don’t feel like they gel with the rest of the villa at all
I find Casey, Rosie, Samie, Will and Jessie to be very mean girl vibes (not Tom)! They're so opinionated. Casey was just laughing at what Shaq said about Ron and Lana and now sitting there with a straight face listening to Ron...

Hes a bleeping weasel. Can't stand him and his fashion sense is well tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rosie should get a job working with truffle pigs post Love Island, always sticking her nose in where it's not wanted-Tom situation last night, Jessie situation a few eps back, and again tonight
Think she needs to get her botched boob job sorted first, looks like she rolled off the surgery table about a day or two ago.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.