Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
examples of all these times? cause i’ve barely seen her speak
---

im so glad i never felt that bad for him, he never even liked tanya
Pls rewatch the series. Even other people have commented the same thing on this thread. She’s bitchy.

Reactions: 4
If you’re Rosie’s friend just saaaaay
i just want to know when she was nosey or whatever you said?😭 i obviously missed it so just want to know all the examples? if you can’t back it up just say that. but i’m genuinely asking here

Reactions: 2
Have we escaped the talent show this year - or did I sleep through it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not seeing Rosie being bitchy either 🤷‍♀️ but do miss a lot of things reading on here 🤣

Reactions: 9
Yes Rosie loves hangout with middle aged women. What a laugh we have.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve noticed Rosie playing both sides and she was the one who said to wind Tom up “to the very end” she was as annoying as Will and Shaq to me during that sports day fiasco.

I’ve noticed Rosie playing both sides and she was the one who said to wind Tom up “to the very end” she was as annoying as Will and Shaq to me during that sports day fiasco.
oh i see, what sides did she play? and yeah that whole team was annoying

Reactions: 3
C43102CC-723B-47B1-93FB-1404B0F8F5AE.jpeg

do you think this lot will get much work from the show? This season hasn’t been the best

Reactions: 3
I bet lana thinks doggy is being adventurous
Remember at the very beginning, it was Lana who admitted to having sex in a nightclub toilet or something when they had to guess ‘who said this?’

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2002884
do you think this lot will get much work from the show? This season hasn’t been the best
Have a feeling Claudia will unfortunately. Not necessarily lots of work or successful but think she'll make sure she gets her face everywhere. She has the connections especially with daddy being who he is.

Some of the Casa girls will hang around like Antigone from last year. Martin will continue to dish the dirt. They'll all last for a few months and then disappear. Last year was the same, other than Ekin Su, Gemma the rest has disappeared mostly unless you follow them on SM. Personally I just watch the show and then couldn't give a 💩 what they do afterwards 😂

Don't think any of them stand out as having a major career from it like some of the previous series but could see Will having a Clarkson kind of show on the farm.

Reactions: 20
Have a feeling Claudia will unfortunately. Not necessarily lots of work or successful but think she'll make sure she gets her face everywhere. She has the connections especially with daddy being who he is.

Some of the Casa girls will hang around like Antigone from last year. Martin will continue to dish the dirt. They'll all last for a few months and then disappear. Last year was the same, other than Ekin Su, Gemma the rest has disappeared mostly unless you follow them on SM. Personally I just watch the show and then couldn't give a 💩 what they do afterwards 😂

Don't think any of them stand out as having a major career from it like some of the previous series but could see Will having a Clarkson kind of show on the farm.
Indiyah’s doing well for herself. I would say the best out of the girls

Reactions: 26
i think this szn will have the least couples lasting and the lowest success rate. i don’t think szn 7 has anyone together anymore either and thus szn will probably be the same, i just can’t see it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.