Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lana and Rons conversation was literally like they had just met it just seems so awkward and she just agrees with everything he and everyone else says 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unpopular opinion. I like Ron and Lana... so he had his head turned in the first 2 weeks - and so he should have. Barely knew the girl!
I agree with you about Ron - it was the first few weeks.

But I find Lana to be such a boring bot that I’m not into them based on that. I prefer Ron to her because he at least tries so get involved whereas she gives nothing.. unless it involves snaking other girls and then she’s there.

Reactions: 8
Ron and Lana feel like such odd ones out, I don’t feel like they gel with the rest of the villa at all

Reactions: 19
What this poll tends to suggest to me is that Tom and Sammie are likely to win and Will and Jessie will be second.

Reactions: 9
Hold on, why is Jessie placing blame on Shaq and Tanya? Casey, Lana and Ron have all said she’s fake?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.