Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what are the hidden replies saying I’ve clicked but only spam comes up for me 🥺

Reactions: 3
what are the hidden replies saying I’ve clicked but only spam comes up for me 🥺
have you pressed the actual tweet? cause then after yiu just press the little symbol on bottom right corner. if yiu can’t for some reason they’re basically just saying why’s sammie there and there’s quite a few of them lol

imagine having to hide all that

Reactions: 1
Just watched this 👇 Mildly interesting if you wanna watch something bit mindless for 45 mins

UNTOLD: Life After Love Island | Channel 4 Documentaries

Sorry if it's already been shared. Think it came up on my YouTube recommended but now doubting myself and wondering if I got it from this thread 😂 Did a quick search and couldn't find it here so 🤷‍♀️
I enjoyed this documentary. Found it quite insightful and sure shows you that for 99% of islanders their 15 mins of fame does not last x

Reactions: 6
You can definitely tell Jessie's a big game player and Ron. He had so much chemistry with Tanyel but he definitely doesn't like lana like that. Next thing he will be telling lana "you're my girlfriend because you're my girlfriend" like jake said to liberty

• Haha
Reactions: 17
According to Martin, Shaq wasn't crying directly because of his row with Tanya. Shaq was actually crying because Martin told him what went on at Casa Amor.

We will see if Shaq backs up his story when he comes out of the villa.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but Casey doesn’t even seem like he is into Rosie? Looks at almost everything except her face whenever they’re talking and was more upset about being called out for bad fashion sense in the challenge than All of the other relationship related categories

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but Casey doesn’t even seem like he is into Rosie? Looks at almost everything except her face whenever they’re talking and was more upset about being called out for bad fashion sense in the challenge than All of the other relationship related categories
He was only really into Claudia when Lana didn't want him. His ego was boosted by the public vote that followed, but he saw Rosie as a chance to move on and have a new storyline.

I liked him initially, but can't forget that poster that said they went to Uni with him and he's an awful person. I'd like to hear more, if you're lurking!

Reactions: 23
For me Jessie is now my least liked islander. I find her fake and defensive. I don’t think she’s proper friends with anyone in there and everything out of her mouth is just fake boss girl bullshit that doesn’t mean anything.
I didn't mind her until a couple of weeks ago when I saw she so often pushed herself to the front of every group thing and sometimes saw her looking for cameras. Once you see it you keep spotting it. (And on top of that the constant 'crying' over what Will actually really *meant* when he said something or other :rolleyes:).

Reactions: 15
Danica did a colum for OK! Mag talking about the recent going ons in Love Island and said Olivia and Maxwell will split in a few weeks and that Liv wasn't interested him, he was just there in Casa when no one else wanted her and he was conviniant to her! OMG she went in on her lol and said she'll eat her words if they last more than a few weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Danica did a colum for OK! Mag talking about the recent going ons in Love Island and said Olivia and Maxwell will split in a few weeks and that Liv wasn't interested him, he was just there in Casa when no one else wanted her and he was conviniant to her! OMG she went in on her lol and said she'll eat her words if they last more than a few weeks
I feel like she speaks from experience 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I take back anything nice I said about Martin. He's a bloody weirdo

Urgh so crass.

I could have told you that within the first 5 mins of him appearing in Casa! He was just there for clout and trying to act upon whatever dumb advice, Dami had given him. I didn't take to him at all.

Even him eating popcorn, on movie night, was so contrived. He knew the cameras would pick up on it - and voila, a meme is born!

I like Rosie. I dunno why she's so disliked in here. Glad she called Jessie out on her BS. How are you gonna indirect people TO THEIR FACES and when called out on it, blame it on other people. Say it with your chest girl, or STFU!!🙄 I can't stand Jessie! I side -eyed her the second she made a play for Will.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
jessie was literally making comments about them in the game and she was standing right next to them. i don’t think it’s her sticking her nose in. jessie may aswell whisper in her ear atp
She’s done it multiple times when it wasn’t about her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.