Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They better not make us wait til the end or even second half of this episode for the challenge beef I will be fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shaq, Will and Casey were complete aresholes with the way they all surrounded Tom to taunt him. Haven't seen behaviour like that since primary school. But the way Tanya spoke to Shaq about it was so condescending. The way she just says "Babe!" and then side-eyes him. Eurgh they're both irritating AF.

I can't believe we're still watching the aftermath of sports day anyway. That usually takes up half an episode AT MOST. They must really be starved of anything else to show this season 😂

Reactions: 11
I don’t think he fancies her but in the early weeks he was overly invested and mad at Ron for his apparent treatment of her given they’d barely spoken.
i think that was just him being nosey, gossiping and wanting to get involved, don’t think he likes her like that. he just talks too much

Reactions: 2
Sanam’s brought the best out of Kai. You can see the total change in a man when he’s with someone he genuinely likes. Same with Tom and Samie. Total change in temperament and character when you actually really like someone

• Heart
Reactions: 35
i think that was just him being nosey, gossiping and wanting to get involved, don’t think he likes her like that. he just talks too much
No I agree I just think you could be forgiven for thinking be fancied Lana in the early days given how involved he got. But I agree with you that it’s more to do with him being nosy than it is anything else.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think he’s done anything which shows this. What makes you think this?
I don't mean more than Tanya but has a soft spot for her! Has her back a lot. Gives Ron a hard time. Says he got with her as a game plan (from what I saw in the first look) doesn't seem to be the same with the other couples. Doesn't give Tom or Will a hard time for being muggy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.