Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We could really do with you over on the Katie Price thread as we're totally puzzled about what she's up to with her two youngest children and whether SS will pull her up on it and if there's be repercussions. Please drop in and have a look!
This is so weird because I hadn't thought about KP for years until today when I suddenly wondered if her eldest daughter will be on Love Island in the next few years!

Hopefully this challenge will cause enough drama that Will will finally shut the duck up about sports day!

Reactions: 5
Guys like Will usually go for the “nice guy” role because they don’t have looks to offer, and 9 times out of 10, they aren’t even nice guys 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m behind I had to start again on ITVX but I’m really liking Kai and Sanam, they seem really into each other

Reactions: 10
Remember when in series 7 there was a question about the most intelligent and Priya just placed herself number 1. She was probably right but the sheer arrogance of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If “disgenuine” Kai is considered intelligent, your children are doomed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Personally don't like how they do these sneaky votes. Because how many people on Tattle saw tg polls???

Reactions: 17
Remember when in series 7 there was a question about the most intelligent and Priya just placed herself number 1. She was probably right but the sheer arrogance of it 😂
To be fair, she was a doctor. And her competition was Liberty and Millie. I’d have walked if the public thought I was less intelligent than the muppets on in that year 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.