Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't fight me because I know the girls like to tussle

But I think Will is kinda fake. Nobody walks around that happy with happy happy quotes as long as my arm. Something is off

And I think Tom has picked up on it
I don’t think Will is Uber fake but I think it’s impossible to be that ON all the time and o think the mask is starting to slip a bit.

We’re at that part in the show where they’re all over it and wanting to get on.

Speaking of which has anyone plugged Lana in yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Olivia is having her bubbly in the fridge moment right now wrecking the gaff and throwing chairs outt the window in her hotel in south africa

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was going to say isn’t he a science teacher? Those kids are storing all of this for future use 🤣 I miss science lessons man they were bleeping comical 😭
Science was time to skiv. My teacher was on and off with his husband.. so we would get her to talk about that instead of busen burners

Good Times lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think Will is a nice guy, just based on what women have said about how he treated them before going on Love Island.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Don't fight me because I know the girls like to tussle

But I think Will is kinda fake. Nobody walks around that happy with happy happy quotes as long as my arm. Something is off

And I think Tom has picked up on it
I feel like every year there's someone who recites little self-help phrases they've learned that they think make them sound really wise and sensitive. Liberty used to it a lot. And this year it's Will with his "your feelings are valid". It doesn't come across as genuine, it comes across as something he thinks the viewers will like.

Reactions: 15
Kai is always trying to get Sanam to gas him up 😆

"Are you excited to go to the hideaway?"
"Are you happy you're here with me?"
"Do you think you might be falling for me?"

He's so cringe haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was going to say isn’t he a science teacher? Those kids are storing all of this for future use 🤣 I miss science lessons man they were bleeping comical 😭
Mine were a long time ago but my teachers would never have done this, especially the nuns! 😄

• Haha
I don’t think Will is Uber fake but I think it’s impossible to be that ON all the time and o think the mask is starting to slip a bit.

We’re at that part in the show where they’re all over it and wanting to get on.

Speaking of which has anyone plugged Lana in yet?
Oh agree!

And Lana flip flops to whatever she thinks is the right opinion to the islanders.

those swatter things do nothing for me, I'm not a bleeping fly or a horse, don't come near my arse with that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't say I like her, but she's my fave by default because she's the only one who hasn't fucked me off so far. Plus I'm also a social worker so I'm rooting for her out of solidarity (although I doubt she'll be going back to it after this 😂)
We could really do with you over on the Katie Price thread as we're totally puzzled about what she's up to with her two youngest children and whether SS will pull her up on it and if there's be repercussions. Please drop in and have a look!

p.s. I REALLY dislike Will and Jessie.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They just all look this to me. How can anyone find someone sexy in those glasses?

E07B487C-41E8-4060-80D0-A230C6AAC52C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Will is just like a personality and you'd need a break from that, I don't think Tom realised he was fake just that he needed a break from him. He'd really grate on you if you had that day in day out

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.