Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a fan of Rosie one bit. I don’t particularly like Ron either but she completely twisted what he said in that first look.

Reactions: 20
Is it just me or are they really trying to get some drama out of Casey he seems pretty chilled I felt he was honest with Claudia how he felt so now she is gone its lets put doubts in Rosies head.
---
I was able to open it just a moment ago, it’s about hidden links being removed.
That is an automatic link that comes up when you try to post a link usually you have to add a comment to a link to make it visible or sometimes they wont allow you to post a link

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or are they really trying to get some drama out of Casey he seems pretty chilled I felt he was honest with Claudia how he felt so now she is gone its lets put doubts in Rosies head.
I totally agree. Thought he handled the Claudia situation as well as he could. Even when she went off on one at him at the beach Club, or the numerous times she wouldn't let him speak during their "chats", he still didn't flip! I would've lost it. I feel since then he's constantly had tit thrown at him, just let the man enjoy the last few days of his holiday 😅

Reactions: 13
Oh God after that first look I think I'm starting to LIKE Ron and and Lana. 🥴
Agree, they or rather Ron definitely get picked on and he hasn’t done anything half as bad as some of the other boys. I hate people twisting things - Rosie and Samie seem to be the main culprits.

Having watched Unseen Bits, Ron and Lana are always together and cuddling or touching hands etc whereas Casey and Will act like they’re on a lads holiday with the “tomfoolery” 😂 I totally get the PDA thing too, who wants to get jiggy on National TV with all the cameras and your friends and family watching. They may not show as much as they used to but you can just imagine the clips shown amongst the Crew!

Reactions: 5
Me knowing I couldn’t stand Rosie Posie from day one. Girls like her who love to stir the pot & twist words🚩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
---

That is an automatic link that comes up when you try to post a link usually you have to add a comment to a link to make it visible or sometimes they wont allow you to post a link
Ok .. thanks
---
From First Look and press preview it looks like most of tonight’s episode is going to be islanders twisting what Ron actually says. Who’s agenda are they actually pushing .. genuine question 🙋‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This season has the worst bunch of contestants ever. I literally only like Sanam, Kai, Tom and Samie & after the spoilers for tonights episode Samie looks like she’s being a right busy body so i’ll probably switch and then dislike her as well.
there’s no islander i really love or am rooting for like there usually is. only one i like and that hasn’t annoyed me is sanam. i don’t dislike kai as much anymore either

Reactions: 11
there’s no islander i really love or am rooting for like there usually is. only one i like and that hasn’t annoyed me is sanam. i don’t dislike kai as much anymore either
I really love Tom. And his thighs. I’m shallow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m not a fan of Rosie one bit. I don’t particularly like Ron either but she completely twisted what he said in that first look.
Totally. It always feels to me as if she instigates fake conversations with people so she can get a bit of gossip to take back and twist. If she likes Lana and Ron and values their opinion, why would you repeat their advice when it’s obvious it was never going to be received well. If she doesn’t like them, why ask them?

Samie is all talk, no action, loves encouraging confrontation then backs out. She and Tom are getting a superiority complex.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't believe I'm actually standing up for Ron but here goes... I don't think he is actually leaking his game plan. I think he's saying after the game the other night he can understand why the public might think they are playing a game based on how they started and how they are now. At the end of the day they are all playing a game coz none of them went in there only for love!

Reactions: 21
I can't believe I'm actually standing up for Ron but here goes... I don't think he is actually leaking his game plan. I think he's saying after the game the other night he can understand why the public might think they are playing a game based on how they started and how they are now. At the end of the day they are all playing a game coz none of them went in there only for love!
That’s exactly what he’s saying. That tweeter conveniently didn’t post the other slide that shows exactly what Ron said. Samie and Tom are completely tit stirring.

1678033543121.jpeg

Also peep the advice he gives to Rosie and then see how she completely twists his words:

Reactions: 9
Ironically Tom and Samie starting drama will stop them from being in the running 😂 At this point, it’s Kai and Sanam that’ll win just by keeping their mouths shut

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.