Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf, they’re all playing a game-all they’re after is to stay in as long as possible and exposure when they get out-that’s all this show is about-if they gel with someone it’s a bonus.
I’m not a Ron fan( not really a fan of any of them) but he gave Rosie advice about backing off a bit which was fine,I thought . The producers are just making something out of nothing now.
The last week is painful anyway,the stupid baby challenge and those tedious final dates, I’m guessing there won’t even be a ‘meet the parents’ with it being in South Africa, which sometimes caused a slight bit of drama.

Reactions: 15
I think this shite will take the heat off Shaq and Tanya for the final and knock Sami/Tom off their pedestal. I think Casey and Rosie will go next and although they’re liked by default I don’t think sanam and Kai will get to the final.

the final will be down to will and Jessie and Ron and Lana. Although I don’t really like them I’m happy for lana and Ron to take it at this point.

Reactions: 10
I think this shite will take the heat off Shaq and Tanya for the final and knock Sami/Tom off their pedestal. I think Casey and Rosie will go next and although they’re liked by default I don’t think sanam and Kai will get to the final.

the final will be down to will and Jessie and Ron and Lana. Although I don’t really like them I’m happy for lana and Ron to take it at this point.
i think kai and sanam will definitely be in the final. casey/rosey, shaq/tanya will go next -they were in the bottom so don’t see how they’d get more than kai and sanam now who weren’t in the bottom. they might come 4th place but i still think them and the other 3 couples will get to the final
---
i forgot this is the last week

Attachments

Reactions: 9
next -they were in the bottom so don’t see how they’d get more than kai and sanam now who weren’t in the bottom
I think they could fall into the bottom just because they’re popular via the rest being twats and not really through much they’ve done BUT I’m worse case scenarioing this. I hope I’m wrong.

Reactions: 1
Going by what Cynthia said on her stories, the reunion is in 2 weeks. Way too soon.
---
Regardless of what happens tonight, the predicted top 4 will not change.

Reactions: 8
That thread was a riot I miss Caribbean Michelle Keegan. 😂

Claudia stop trying to make option happen, it’s not going to happen!
everyone’s expect casey’s lol 🤣 and the public which is why you’ve been dumped

Reactions: 6
I followed her thread for a bit but lost interest, fill us in who is caribian michelle keegan? ;D
This account came on saying she had a baby with Antigoni’s PT/ dealer and that the PT was sleeping with Antigoni’s mum and Antigoni too.
A few people backed the story. Another account came on saying they knew her and she was stunning like a Caribbean Michelle.
The mods revealed this person had multiple accounts and it was all one person

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
One thing about Claudia and her family

They gonna pay OVERTIME for that press coverage baby

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.