Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claudia gonna bring out a self help, female empowerment book about being an independent women who doesn't need a man titled ''I'm not an option'' coming Christmas 2023!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t get why so many people like Claudia , she isn’t the worse but her actions towards Casey were not it . They weren’t even together that long yet alone official

Reactions: 24
How unfair Claudia has Scott Thomas representing her but the others who are more entertaining probably won’t get any management.
I’m convinced her daddy is paying for bots to gush about her. She is another professional victim like Amz.

Do we think Cynthia will actually get to confront Claudia st the reunion or will she be at home watching like the rest of us 🤔

Reactions: 12
How unfair Claudia has Scott Thomas representing her but the others who are more entertaining probably won’t get any management.
I’m convinced her daddy is paying for bots to gush about her. She is another professional victim like Amz.

Do we think Cynthia will actually get to confront Claudia st the reunion or will she be at home watching like the rest of us 🤔
She is definitely going to be the next Amy Hart isn’t she!

Reactions: 9
What are all the Middle Aged Rosie fans drinking tonight?? 😃😃 I know it’s Sunday but I’m attacking aldi knockoff pringles and Pinot Grigio
I’m powering through the Sunday night blues!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If it wasn’t for you funny lot in the thread I wouldn’t even bother watching tonight. The final couldn’t come soon enough

Reactions: 16
Mini eggs chocolate bar for me. If this isnt good early on I may just sleep as I’m really tired

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.