Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Iain but I think he sounds bored doing it now. He's not arsed, hearts not in the job. Think he should leave before he's replaced

Reactions: 16
I like Iain but I think he sounds bored doing it now. He's not arsed, hearts not in the job. Think he should leave before he's replaced
Agreed, don’t think he’s been the same since Caroline died really. He’s just not funny anymore, I don’t understand how he thought something like that Betty bug joke would ever be funny and not incredibly cringe. I don’t understand his need to go overly high-pitched and do stupid voices for everything.

Now that Laura is gone I feel like this could be his last season, I’d like to see him replaced with Rob Beckett as someone said above.

Reactions: 15
Yup he’s defo over it , his commentary used be one of my favourite parts of the show but he’s so done with it. Wonder who they will replace him with

Reactions: 10
Just thinking of how they could ever make it better. I wonder if they should do casa amor style for the first 2 or 3 days, instead of an immediate coupling up based only on looks. Let them get to know each other and then couple up. They'd be grafting like mad for 3 days, might bring some drama.

Reactions: 19
Just seen the first look and it seems like Rosie is trying to stir tit between the boys? She says to Casey he seems distant and then she tells Ron and Ron said maybe she should distance herself a bit, which is good advice as she should make Casey put more effort in as she told him it’s one sided.. then she goes and tells Casey he said this.. as Will once said… why is everyone moving like snakesss😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Christ! The first look looks soooo boring-is that literally the best they can offer-bloody manufactured drama, that’s not even drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who was he referring to with the ‘3 muskateers’ casey, Tom and will?

Reactions: 4
I think Casey and Rosie will go next. There’s not enough there to care about them as a couple and while I do like Casey she’s just a bit meh.
---
Who was he referring to with the ‘3 muskateers’ casey, Tom and will?
The tickling was a LOT on unseen bits. I was actually kind of with Olivia’s face on that one.

Reactions: 8
Oh dear...

Reactions: 1
This season has the worst bunch of contestants ever. I literally only like Sanam, Kai, Tom and Samie & after the spoilers for tonights episode Samie looks like she’s being a right busy body so i’ll probably switch and then dislike her as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I agree, he is way past his sell by date now. That whole segment about Betty Bug was chaldsih childish and unfunny, who was the target audience for that?

My vote for the summer series commentary is Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old 😂😂😂
It was completely inane. I usually prefer the Saturday show but I felt the whole thing was scraping the Love Island barrel. As someone else has said previously, I feel like I need to watch it to the end having got this far but I’ll be thrilled when it’s over and I’m never watching again!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.