Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what’s happened to the australian guy who left, i feel like i havnt seen or heard anything from him
Ya it’s weird he caused so much drama on love island Australia and was constantly in mail online

Reactions: 2
I did miss a few episodes but have Ron and Lana gone to the hideaway? Seems funny that Kai and sanam would be picked over them

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just seen a clip of the Reality with Will podcast and again Martin has picked Kai as his favourite islander. He does seem to be saying that consistently …with the exception of that other podcast that was mentioned above but wonder if the person listening to that other podcast maybe picked Martin up wrong.

sorry, I’m feeling lazy and don’t want to scroll back to find the post by the person referring to that other podcast so appreciate most people reading this post won’t know what I’m talking about.

Reactions: 1
I did miss a few episodes but have Ron and Lana gone to the hideaway? Seems funny that Kai and sanam would be picked over them
Yeh it was really awkward and wooden 😂 I understand not shagging on tv but the challenge wasn’t lying when it said they have no sexual chemistry

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeh it was really awkward and wooden 😂 I understand not shagging on tv but the challenge wasn’t lying when it said they have no sexual chemistry
Yeh I agree with this. Having sexual chemistry or being affectionate doesn't mean shagging each other! They come across as friends.

Reactions: 14
Just watching unseen.

Claudia is just a bleeping moan.

I'm over Will.

Was just looking at Samies insta there and she is SO much better looking in rl without the filters

Reactions: 14
Liv was barely in Unseen Bits. For such a main character at the start she finished as a total non entity.

delighted.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeh I agree with this. Having sexual chemistry or being affectionate doesn't mean shagging each other! They come across as friends.
They come across much better in the unseen bits(well actually they get seen in the unseen bits) than the main episodes where they basically get the ghost edits.

Reactions: 8
They come across much better in the unseen bits(well actually they get seen in the unseen bits) than the main episodes where they basically get the ghost edits.

I will never understand how they edit this show 🤷‍♀️ just get rid of Saturday and have the "unseen bits" spread throughout the week.

Reactions: 22
I will never understand how they edit this show 🤷‍♀️ just get rid of Saturday and have the "unseen bits" spread throughout the week.
And definitely get rid of Stirling. I had to mute him last night and don’t get me on the supposed tweets saying how hilarious he was! His voice is excruciating to listen to whatever the content.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And definitely get rid of Stirling. I had to mute him last night and don’t get me on the supposed tweets saying how hilarious he was! His voice is excruciating to listen to whatever the content.
Why does he read out "laughing emoji crying emoji" it's so painful 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I agree, he is way past his sell by date now. That whole segment about Betty Bug was chaldsih childish and unfunny, who was the target audience for that?

My vote for the summer series commentary is Stormzy is 72 years old 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I used to really like Ian, grew up with his sister so was biased but his narration is so grating and has lost all semblance of humour.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.