Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's nothing wrong with being Vanilla, and there's nothing wrong with not being into PDA on TV. Like that's her business

Sex in the cinema toilets is gross though. Imagine your shagging and some kid comes in excited about toystory 🤢
Exactly. Of all the things to sham Lana for, being Vanilla and not wanting to have sex/being intimate on national tv isn’t it.

Reactions: 21
Didn’t Martin say he was closest to Kai as well?
Lol! I was just about to say that. Martin also said Kai was the most genuine!! Seems strange that he is now saying that in a podcast that Kai wouldn’t speak to him?!?!

Reactions: 11
Sounds like Martin chats as much bs as anyone from Casa trying to stay popular
100%, he’s clearly bitter that he’s not getting a slice of what Dami has gotten out of LI. He obviously thought he was gonna be on the same level.

I felt bad for him at first when Tanya used him, but now he just needs to shut up and stop contradicting himself by spouting bs. He’s gonna have no friends from this season at this rate.

Reactions: 13
Finally catching last nights ep
---
These lot get offended so easily

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This is such a bad season sorry but the cast this year isn’t the best…. Also, why are their friends/family not posting on their Instagrams like pervious seasons?

Reactions: 5
This is such a bad season sorry but the cast this year isn’t the best…. Also, why are their friends/family not posting on their Instagrams like pervious seasons?
They stopped that in the hope it would reduce online abuse towards the contestants and hate towards their families.

Reactions: 8
They stopped that in the hope it would reduce online abuse towards the contestants and hate towards their families.
I would love to see the comparison result of that at the end of the season to see if that actually made a difference. Although the cast this year are insufferable and toxic compared to other seasons so it probably won’t be that massive of a change

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE
I would love to see the comparison result of that at the end of the season to see if that actually made a difference. Although the cast this year are insufferable and toxic compared to other seasons so it probably won’t be that massive of a change
Well one good thing it takes the pressure of their friends and family to run their accounts and we don't have to listen to their friends make excuses for their behaviour and beg for votes. I think some fan accounts have been created this year.

Reactions: 8
every time I hear that bleeping Miley Cyrus song Flowers that all the instahuns are using these days (sick of it, bleeping hate it) I think of Olivia, you just know shes blasting it from the roof thinking shes a bad witch when actually shes as basic as the rest of those insta huns blasting it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well one good thing it takes the pressure of their friends and family to run their accounts and we don't have to listen to their friends make excuses for their behaviour and beg for votes. I think some fan accounts have been created this year.
I agree with this. Luca and Jacques families were so annoying last year

Reactions: 4
Just rewatched last night's show as I was half asleep why did they not just laugh things off as editing? Surely they will have watched some of the previous seasons, read ex islanders stories especially when they were having casting interviews.
Maybe the casting crew need replacing before the summer, obviously don't want people to lose their jobs, but there isn't even any major friendship bonds (Casey, Will and Tom seemed the tightest till this week) never mind any obvious sexual spark.
Think they need a better balance of public votes, bombshell's etc wonder if the travel time to SA is a factor where as Majorca is easier to accommodate IE bringing in new contestants quickly to shake things up.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.