Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yh that was the clip i was referring to. i couldn’t understand everything he said but he did say along the lines of “i would f*** tanya on the outside in ways you can’t imagine” (he said this to shaq) and said that shaq crying was because of what martin said to him not tanya. i’m gonna watch it again, to see if i can get it

all these casa ppl do is talk too much until they’re hated, it’s like there’s a casa curse
Thanks, thought it would be something like that, what a toe-rag.
In 2023 women have to contend with the likes of comments like that .. on this very rare occasion I have no words 😞

Reactions: 10
Have a feeling Claudia will unfortunately. Not necessarily lots of work or successful but think she'll make sure she gets her face everywhere. She has the connections especially with daddy being who he is.

Some of the Casa girls will hang around like Antigone from last year. Martin will continue to dish the dirt. They'll all last for a few months and then disappear. Last year was the same, other than Ekin Su, Gemma the rest has disappeared mostly unless you follow them on SM. Personally I just watch the show and then couldn't give a 💩 what they do afterwards 😂

Don't think any of them stand out as having a major career from it like some of the previous series but could see Will having a Clarkson kind of show on the farm.
Jessie is a dope. Would love to see the back of her.
Wonder will this stint raise her profile more in Oz or does she plan to wait in UK regardless of what happens between her and Will

Reactions: 3
Can't believe how different Casey looks with shorter hair. Needs a trip to the barbers when he gets out 😂

Screenshot_20230304_133856_com.android.chrome_edit_15473687492951.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
yh that was the clip i was referring to. i couldn’t understand everything he said but he did say along the lines of “i would f*** tanya on the outside in ways you can’t imagine” (he said this to shaq) and said that shaq crying was because of what martin said to him not tanya. i’m gonna watch it again, to see if i can get it

all these casa ppl do is talk too much until they’re hated, it’s like there’s a casa curse
They definitely go down the "any publicity is good publicity route" 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s just acknowledging she’s back online? I fully expect her to start playing the victim but don’t see anything of note in that post.

Reactions: 11
I can’t wait for Aftersun cause she’ll end up playing victim then.

Reactions: 5
Is olive oil for real . I’d stay quiet if I was her . She still probably think she is victim and was painted wrong
I mean your family will be proud of you unless you’ve done some heinous crime or something

Reactions: 3
I mean your family will be proud of you unless you’ve done some heinous crime or something
Unless your Stephens bears family lol . Yeah I get your take I just thought she be quiet for a bit as she received major backlash

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is olive oil for real . I’d stay quiet if I was her . She still probably think she is victim and was painted wrong
TBH I think she should go about it this way. This is like Dami last year. He just went about his business, never apologised for anything and now people have forgotten about all the shite he did on LI.

Last edited:
TBH I think she should go about it this way. This is like Dami last year. He just went about his business, never apologised for anything and now people have gotten about all the shite he did on LI.
true but i think he was more liked than olivia especially with indiyah

Reactions: 7
true but i think he was more liked than olivia especially with indiyah
This is true…once you come out in a couple and so long as your partner in the couple forgives you, then the public forgive you and the attention gets transferred to the couple and what they are up to.

Don’t see her staying with Maxwell for that long. Wouldn’t surprise me if she and Adam Collard hook up after he said he fancies her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
adding onto what i said earlier about the martin clip and jinn making shaq cry:
-apparently kai, ron and lana wouldn’t speak to him, kai apparently said straight up that he’s not speaking to him cause of shaq. martin said he expected it since they were closest to him
this was in a podcast, and is linked to why they called him untrustworthy in that game and seemed hostile towards him, they didn’t like him

the reunion will be interesting, probably better with maya too

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.