Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t have much of an opinion on Rosie but I like how she handled Jessie yesterday.
Wasn’t it Jessie that said people don’t say what they really feel? And then she backtracked when she was called out

Reactions: 23
So jarring when Tanya called Shaq amazing for apologising to Tom. The bar really is on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I know people don’t like Casey but I admire the fact he turned down Clauda’s daddy’s money and connections.
She is already with Scott Thomas and that could have helped Casey’s career if he wanted.
I bet the others only liked Claudia as she’s probably promised them a free holiday to a family place in Spain.

Reactions: 15
Yeah I don’t mind Casey. I think Jessie has had it out for him since he encouraged Will to stray in Casa.

Jessie is so draining. When she started crying did anyone feel like Casey saying don’t acknowledge it or whatever it was meant don’t give her the airtime.

Reactions: 12
casa ppl always manage to be annoying on the outside. martin thinks he did something with those comments, why would you proudly announce that you made shaq cry and that it wasn’t tanya? really don’t know what he was trying to do with that interview. tanya’s not innocent obviously, but i feel her and shaq will have a lot to say on the outside about him. never liked him and i’m glad i didn’t. don’t know why they didn’t show that argument with shaq
To stay relevant I guess 🤔.. which I understand as they don’t get long to do so (whether they’re worth it in the first place is a separate conversation) but there’s a line, some things are actually private.
Otherwise can someone help me here: I recently saw a clip of Martin [two other people present, one was the presenter, the third person is a woman] Martin says he’s gonna present four FACTS to the viewers, he proceeds to do so leaving the other two open-mouthed and gasping. OK, I need a translator here, I’m from an Italian family but lived most of my life here in London and consider I have a good command of English but I didn’t understand one word he said. Can anyone help please.

Reactions: 3
To stay relevant I guess 🤔.. which I understand as they don’t get long to do so (whether they’re worth it in the first place is a separate conversation) but there’s a line, some things are actually private.
Otherwise can someone help me here: I recently saw a clip of Martin [two other people present, one was the presenter, the third person is a woman] Martin says he’s gonna present four FACTS to the viewers, he proceeds to do so leaving the other two open-mouthed and gasping. OK, I need a translator here, I’m from an Italian family but lived most of my life here in London and consider I have a good command of English but I didn’t understand one word he said. Can anyone help please.
yh that was the clip i was referring to. i couldn’t understand everything he said but he did say along the lines of “i would f*** tanya on the outside in ways you can’t imagine” (he said this to shaq) and said that shaq crying was because of what martin said to him not tanya. i’m gonna watch it again, to see if i can get it

all these casa ppl do is talk too much until they’re hated, it’s like there’s a casa curse

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Have a feeling Claudia will unfortunately. Not necessarily lots of work or successful but think she'll make sure she gets her face everywhere. She has the connections especially with daddy being who he is.

Some of the Casa girls will hang around like Antigone from last year. Martin will continue to dish the dirt. They'll all last for a few months and then disappear. Last year was the same, other than Ekin Su, Gemma the rest has disappeared mostly unless you follow them on SM. Personally I just watch the show and then couldn't give a 💩 what they do afterwards

Don't think any of them stand out as having a major career from it like some of the previous series but could see Will having a Clarkson kind of show on the farm.
I do think Will could have a show or something he does have a big platform already and tbh the way farmers are being treated in this country ATM I think he could actually do a lot of good in some ways.

Jessie is almost at half a million followers and will probably do well if she continues as a fitness influencer, she could put out an app and get brand deals pretty easily.

I don't think anyone else has much about them to be anything more than a generic 100k influencer type they don't seem to have any brains or ambition or uniqueness. At least Molly Mae went in clearly very serious abt being an influencer.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I don’t mind Casey. I think Jessie has had it out for him since he encouraged Will to stray in Casa.

Jessie is so draining. When she started crying did anyone feel like Casey saying don’t acknowledge it or whatever it was meant don’t give her the airtime.
Jessie was really put out about her and will coming first for that category (can't remember which one it was). She's a bit emotional lately so probably would have made it worse if everyone went over to her. Probably didn't want the whole fake thing to come up again.

It was also just after him and Rosie mentioned about what Jessie said about them in the task. I wouldn't give someone attention if they'd just made a passive aggressive comment about me.

They must all be getting on each others nerves now. Does anyone else notice the vein on Jessie's forehead when she cries?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Claudia will go on about Casey for ages now. Say she wishes him well then get a dig in.
Her insta is so photoshopped nothing like her.
I’m also Middle Aged and a fan of Rosie !! 😃the girls were so hostile at the start amd it still seems Jessie is.
I think Will and Jessie won’t last he doesn’t seem to have fun with her anymore. He was just having a laugh doing the body clapping thing with Casey and you could see she hates their friendship.
I never liked Martin he will drag this Shaq thing out. He mentioned sbout finding old condom wrappers in the drawer under the bed he shared with Tanya and his upset he was about it.
I hope Shaq decks him at a crappy awards ceremony on camera.
Jessie is 100% type of girl to stop her boyfriend from being friends with lads she thinks are a "bad influence" because she has trust issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

agree, not his biggest fan but i think if he was game player he would’ve just faked it with claudia till the end. especially as him and claudia weren’t voted at least compatible earlier on when they’d only been together a little while.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.