Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indiyah’s doing well for herself. I would say the best out of the girls
Is she? That's the girl with Dami isn't it? I don't follow any of them especially after the show so wouldn't know. I'm just purely here for the drama on screen 😂😂 I mean the likes of Mollie-Mae or Maura, they seem to have kept up the same level of interest from people since their series. In the sense that they're always in the papers. There's probably others too but can't remember them 🤔😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The last winter one was dull but there’s a couple of people still together. Maybe this will be the same
true, but i feel like that szn was just different, the cast was actually mostly likeable, there weren’t many fights. these ppl are so bitchy, but you could be right. it’s always the couples you least expect. faye and teddy lasted longest, molly and callum and nas and eva are still together so who knows

Reactions: 2
Remember at the very beginning, it was Lana who admitted to having sex in a nightclub toilet or something when they had to guess ‘who said this?’
Yep that was her and it was sex in a cinema toilet. She also has a tattoo of a cowboy hat on her arm because reverse cowboy is her favourite sex position.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep that was her and it was sex in a cinema toilet. She also has a tattoo of a cowboy hat on her arm because reverse cowboy is her favourite sex position.
The tattoo just says to me someone who’s actually very vanilla and trying to prove different
---
Is she? That's the girl with Dami isn't it? I don't follow any of them especially after the show so wouldn't know. I'm just purely here for the drama on screen 😂😂 I mean the likes of Mollie-Mae or Maura, they seem to have kept up the same level of interest from people since their series. In the sense that their always in the papers. There's probably others too but can't remember them 🤔😏
She got a big deal with Boots. She got the Love Island podcast job and on Aftersun every week. Her popularity seems to be growing

Reactions: 16
---

She got a big deal with Boots. She got the Love Island podcast job and on Aftersun every week. Her popularity seems to be growing
yeah i’ve kept up with her, she also presented at the mobo awards, has her plt thing and had that lashes range that sold out

Reactions: 9
The tattoo just says to me someone who’s actually very vanilla and trying to prove different
---
There's nothing wrong with being Vanilla, and there's nothing wrong with not being into PDA on TV. Like that's her business

Sex in the cinema toilets is gross though. Imagine your shagging and some kid comes in excited about toystory 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Have a feeling Claudia will unfortunately. Not necessarily lots of work or successful but think she'll make sure she gets her face everywhere. She has the connections especially with daddy being who he is.

Some of the Casa girls will hang around like Antigone from last year. Martin will continue to dish the dirt. They'll all last for a few months and then disappear. Last year was the same, other than Ekin Su, Gemma the rest has disappeared mostly unless you follow them on SM. Personally I just watch the show and then couldn't give a 💩 what they do afterwards 😂

Don't think any of them stand out as having a major career from it like some of the previous series but could see Will having a Clarkson kind of show on the farm.
I would say Indiyah is the most successful from last year

Reactions: 13
I never noticed but you're right. Going to look closely next time he’s on screen. Remember the thighs though.
Hahaha yeah the thighs would see me thru I’d overlook the tiny paws for those! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched this 👇 Mildly interesting if you wanna watch something bit mindless for 45 mins

UNTOLD: Life After Love Island | Channel 4 Documentaries

Sorry if it's already been shared. Think it came up on my YouTube recommended but now doubting myself and wondering if I got it from this thread 😂 Did a quick search and couldn't find it here so 🤷‍♀️
I watched it, but I don't know. A whole section on Coco being shocked she couldn't make a career from social media after 1 week on TV. I think it's pretty obvious that unless your a finalist you aren't going to make a career from love island. Talking about the negative affects of fame, which is true but also for example Paige and Finn continued to chose to be in the public eye

Could have focused more on the trolling and how that affects contestants.

Reactions: 7
Claudia will go on about Casey for ages now. Say she wishes him well then get a dig in.
Her insta is so photoshopped nothing like her.
I’m also Middle Aged and a fan of Rosie !! 😃the girls were so hostile at the start amd it still seems Jessie is.
I think Will and Jessie won’t last he doesn’t seem to have fun with her anymore. He was just having a laugh doing the body clapping thing with Casey and you could see she hates their friendship.
I never liked Martin he will drag this Shaq thing out. He mentioned sbout finding old condom wrappers in the drawer under the bed he shared with Tanya and his upset he was about it.
I hope Shaq decks him at a crappy awards ceremony on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I never liked Martin he will drag this Shaq thing out. He mentioned sbout finding old condom wrappers in the drawer under the bed he shared with Tanya and his upset he was about it.
I hope Shaq decks him at a crappy awards ceremony on camera.
casa ppl always manage to be annoying on the outside. martin thinks he did something with those comments, why would you proudly announce that you made shaq cry and that it wasn’t tanya? really don’t know what he was trying to do with that interview. tanya’s not innocent obviously, but i feel her and shaq will have a lot to say on the outside about him. never liked him and i’m glad i didn’t. don’t know why they didn’t show that argument with shaq

Reactions: 10
I'm only catching up on last night now but Shaqs apology to Tom just highlights everything that's wrong with Shaq and Tanya.
Can't see they were in the wrong at all
Someone tells them to apologise
Fake insincere apology given
Other person thinks they are amazing for apologising
Aaannnddd repeat!

Reactions: 11
Shaq annoys me but I do think he can recognise if he’s wrong. Not in the moment but usually after so I think he meant his apology.

Jessie is my new least favourite islander. The fake crying is so eye rolling. She seems miserable and Will has now started getting arsey as well. I don’t think a huge amount of Rosie but Sami was Claudias pal and is fine with her so I don’t get why Jessie has given herself a starring role in the casey/Claudia/Rosie drama.

Reactions: 12
what’s happened to the australian guy who left, i feel like i havnt seen or heard anything from him

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.