Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I find it very suspicious that everyone is saying "Who voted in this"

I don't trust ITV2

Reactions: 34
''Lana's a big character in her'' No she's not, she's like a bleeping piece of furniture or cleaning lady n the background, there but doesn't contribute anything, like crutons-the soup is the real meal and substance and the croutons are on the side that no one eats

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ron let’s be real you had more sexual chemistry with Tanyel, you’ve settled for Lana because the islanders pressured you to.

Reactions: 24
Shaq and Tanya are such busybodies, talking about forgiveness… Shaq you’ve forgave Tanya how many times? Can’t stand those pair😭

Sorry but I find it very suspicious that everyone is saying "Who voted in this"

I don't trust ITV2
it was on the app. and tbf most of them weren’t that far off. i don’t know why they don’t advertise the votes more.

Reactions: 3
Shaq is bitter but absolutely right about Ron

Although there's irony in Tanya saying Lana forgives, forgives, forgives..

Reactions: 8
Unpopular opinion. I like Ron and Lana... so he had his head turned in the first 2 weeks - and so he should have. Barely knew the girl!

I find Casey the BIGGEST game player!!! He bleeping strung Claudia along cos he had noone else.

Reactions: 18
Erm Tanya is making an interesting choice here to witch TO SHAQ about Lana being too forgiving. If Shaq takes on board what she's saying and realises that being too forgiving isn't a good thing then when will that leave her? 😂 Her lack of self-awareness annoys me so much but also fascinates me. She seems to genuinely not realise that the things she witches about also apply to her own situation. Weirdo.

• Haha
Unpopular opinion. I like Ron and Lana... so he had his head turned in the first 2 weeks - and so he should have. Barely knew the girl!

I find Casey the BIGGEST game player!!! He bleeping strung Claudia along cos he had noone else.
I don't think its so much his head was turning, more than was he was saying to Lana didn't correlate with his actions.

Casey is a game player and gives me serious ick. He's bitter and can stand when women have opinions.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.