Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure Sammie has a ‘smart’ job? Correct me if wrong… managerial position?

Reactions: 1
Hate saying this but I miss Olivia-I dislike her but I wish we could have brought her back for this chllenge just so we could see her face when she realises the public dislike her and then dump her again

• Haha
Reactions: 21
would’ve been interesting to see how olivia would’ve acted here

Reactions: 20
Have they said Samie and Tom are argumentative just because they think they're most likely to argue with other people? Or is there stuff between them that we haven't seen? Because I don't remember them ever arguing, unless you count her being pissed off at movie night.

Reactions: 11
yeah sorry shaqs style is terrible he’s definitely bringing tanya down in that category, she looks great in all her dresses

Reactions: 6
ron is actually thinking logically, it’s about what the public might think

Reactions: 13
they may aswell just go for the same couples, shaq and tanya get up there

obviously they’re gonna get the more negative ones,

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How didn’t Ron go up for that one, his head has turned the most

Reactions: 9
None of the Casa girls were even remotely interested in Ron. He hasn't reformed lmao.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.