Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya and Shaq don’t care about the game but also don’t wanna play the game cos they care about it. The math ain’t mathing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Excuse me Rosie? Why Kai and Sanam they’re the most genuine, she’s got too much to say for a newbie.

Reactions: 26
How can you say you’re not going up there? It’s guessing the public’s perception.

Reactions: 5
sammie has a point about shaq and tanya but you need to do it in the publics pov so shaq and tanya just get on there lol

Reactions: 5
Shaq is so bitter, he’s fuming that the public don’t like his couple

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m feeling a bit sorry for Casey and Rosie just being thrown under the bus for being the couple together the shortest

Reactions: 23
Ron and Lana are literally like siblings come on!
Someone needs to send their photo into Siblings or Dating and see how people vote.

None of the Casa girls were even remotely interested in Ron. He hasn't reformed lmao.
Yeah he hasn't reformed, he just knew when to calm down and commit to still have a chance of winning.

I'm fed up of Jessie acting like she has no idea how Love Island works. Whining about Casey moving on too fast. He wasn't married to Claudia ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who the duck did they poll for this? Schoolchildren and grandmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Next time they need to open the vote to Tattlers only and let us choose the questions :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.