Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I totally understand why Shaq wasn’t happy, however all this hasn’t happened in one day so he’s had time to think. The clip from First Look shows him to be intimidating that he would never get with someone after being compared to an ex, like never ever. Bit hard to convey in just the written word, have a look at the clip and observe his body language and the tone in his voice.
You think that Shaq was being intimidating?! 🤦🏾‍♀️
To me, it seemed like he was just trying to put his point across in a clear way.

Reactions: 18
Just watched Unseen Bits, they really need to start using stuff like this in the main show rather than the same manufacturered conversations over and over. All the Islanders are more likable in Unseen Bits and I laughed at them multiple times.

The Scouse Mouse
Tanyel doing Toms eyebrows
The boys and their dragons
Looking at the mountains upside down
Jessie's dream

I also now think Will and Jessie are genuine, I think she is as "special" as he is and they are hilarious together.

Reactions: 20
I can understand him being angry but I just think he comes across badly with his reactions. Not just with Tanya but with Ron as well, he over reacts and I agree he's very intimidating.
Yeah I think a lot of Shaqs reactions are understandable and I’m usually inside with him at the beginning but then he gets too annoyed and it’s like, just take some deep breaths it’s not that deep.

Reactions: 5
You think that Shaq was being intimidating?! 🤦🏾‍♀️
To me, it seemed like he was just trying to put his point across in a clear way.
I didn’t check my post before I sent it, I meant to put ‘intimating’.
I can see why you said what got you said, so sorry about that … slapping my own wrist, must try harder😳
---

I think it was meant to say ‘intimating’ (?)
Absolutely yes it was, sorry about confusion 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I think Casa Amor could well be a dud like the rest of the series. It feels like the producers have given up.

Reactions: 16
They should realise that the show is probably going to get cancelled soon because its gone to tit and throw aaalllll of those things that nearly got them banned in the past at it. I'm talking more alcohol, lie detector test, twitter challenge, smoking room, give us it all! Go out with a bang!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t understand why they’d put all guys in that are after the same girl and all girls in who are after the same boy
Really think casa is going to be as boring as the rest of the series ngl

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it just me that doesn’t like casa amour?
It’s just predictable now. They know at least one couple won’t stay together, one will stay together pining for each other and have the romantic reunion. They know it’s about
4-5 days the girls will be away and will be back

The boys going to casa does give it a very “lads on tour” element. Though last year the boys needed no alternative location to get with other girls.

Reactions: 1
Is it just me that doesn’t like casa amour?
It’s just predictable now. They know at least one couple won’t stay together, one will stay together pining for each other and have the romantic reunion. They know it’s about
4-5 days the girls will be away and will be back

The boys going to casa does give it a very “lads on tour” element. Though last year the boys needed no alternative location to get with other girls.
Last year wasn't great because everyone ended up going back to their original partners after recoupling. TBH, I am not too fussed about Casa Amor this year because it looks like the only couple that I like are going to split up before.

Reactions: 4
Hello I’ve 10 pages to read and I’ve not seen unseen. I’m parking my bum here. Hope I’ve not missed much x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.