Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have decided that it is ok for both Shaq and Tanya to explore their options. Once they have done that, they will know how they really fell about each other.

The preview for tomorrow night made me laugh.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry, but begging to share a bed with WILL - Will - of all people to stay on Love Island… nah. I’m almost as mortified as I was for that Alexandra girl years back when she settled for Dr Alex 🥴
But she knows he’s one of the favs. Also to break him and Jessie up . Also I can’t see anyone else giving her attention tbh

Reactions: 6
''you need someone to make you nervous'' No Sammy thats not a good thing n this case, it was giving sexual harassment creepy boss vibes, Tom is no more gonna couple with her than the man on the moon, people go on about Claudia looking ''old'' Sammy looks like shes 35 and is the colour of milk with tit chat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have decided that it is ok for both Shaq and Tanya to explore their options. Once they have done that, they will know how they really fell about each other.

The preview for tomorrow night made me laugh.
Nah I don’t want to see them telling eachother they love eachother in a few days. I don’t know if shaq will stray though but Tanya will

Reactions: 4
Seeing as I'm someone who regularly judges those that get too involved in TV, I'm mortified that as Will leaned in for the kiss I shrieked "DON'T DO IT!" at the tv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Casey!!!
Need that gif “we were rooting for you”

they all seem to go for new people. But will end up back with their OG partner.
Olivia do not kiss that man!!! He’s a pound shop Kai!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.