Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First look is on the app..

The girls are the ones who’s leaving the main villa.
In my opinion for what I just watched Tanya and Lana looks well happy about going to Casa. It could just be excitement. I do think that Tanya and Shaq will get their heads turned and most likely recouple.
Anything different to Villa life after four weeks has to be exciting, factor in the fact that it’s going to be for a few days makes it doubly so. I don’t think their whoops of joy have anything to do with finding someone else, that’s a longer game. I felt a bit for Claudia when she said it’s too soon, it definitely is for her, will be watching Casey and Claudia in particular as they really don’t have any loyalty to each other yet, a lot will depend on what the newcomers spill, they caused havoc last year.

I don’t think it’s a question of whether or not Shaq and Tanya get their head’s turned in the next few days, they may well but I think they should split up anyway, Shaq can’t get past Tanya comparing him to an ex of hers, OK not a smart move Tanya but Shaq is old enough to appreciate that not all men are the same, if they were women would never form new relationships. I do like Shaq but I can’t imagine any long term relationship with Tanya would be anything other than toxic. I actually think you can fall in love that quickly, but when you do you shouldn’t be feeling any anxieties at all, it’s not known as a honeymoon period for nothing.

Reactions: 5
Lol Dami has now made it look like Martin doesn't like black girls. When Martin goes for Tanya, people will be like but I thought that girls like Tanyel are his type.
Alot of you guys are obsessed with the idea that black men that come on the show cannot be attracted to black women.

Reactions: 2
Being simplistic why is anyone commenting on who packs the suitcases. The girls were asked to put a few things together and sneak out, loved that😀. If anyone needs anything apart from the production crew there’s a whole team looking after their every need, who do you think makes the dinner and does the laundry.
Wonder if Ron thinks any of the girls that do the laundry are his type😉

Reactions: 1
Being simplistic why is anyone commenting on who packs the suitcases. The girls were asked to put a few things together and sneak out, loved that😀. If anyone needs anything apart from the production crew there’s a whole team looking after their every need, who do you think makes the dinner and does the laundry.
The press release mentioned that the boys are asked to pack a suitcase for the girls.

anyway, Shaq can’t get past Tanya comparing him to an ex of hers, OK not a smart move Tanya but Shaq is old enough to appreciate that not all men are the same, if
I think his real issue is how she handled the whole Lana thing. She pulled him with Lana and then they both piled on. Tanya doesn’t feel she did anything wrong and wont apologise therefore they are at a standstill. Then there’s the ex comment too. I can see both their points and I think they’re both right and wrong. But I agree with your overall point that they aren’t compatible and they’re just starting to bring out the worst in each other. She shouldn’t have to top toe around him and he should be able to feel like they’re a unit and she’ll have his back at least in public.

Reactions: 4
i always panic over packing, wouldn’t be as big of deal in love island, but i hate the idea of someone packing for me. id just rather stay

Reactions: 3
The press release mentioned that the boys are asked to pack a suitcase for the girls.
Oh I know, was just commenting generally on what happened on this occasion, I liked the fact the girls sneaked away.
---

i always panic over packing, wouldn’t be as big of deal in love island, but i hate the idea of someone packing for me. id just rather stay
OK, know what you mean, I was commenting generally not specifically.

I think his real issue is how she handled the whole Lana thing. She pulled him with Lana and then they both piled on. Tanya doesn’t feel she did anything wrong and wont apologise therefore they are at a standstill. Then there’s the ex comment too. I can see both their points and I think they’re both right and wrong. But I agree with your overall point that they aren’t compatible and they’re just starting to bring out the worst in each other. She shouldn’t have to top toe around him and he should be able to feel like they’re a unit and she’ll have his back at least in public.
Yes, there are many pieces in the Shaq/Tanya jigsaw, and using that as a metaphor they just don’t fit together well. I just hope that whatever happens they can move away from each other in a friendly fashion, Shaq is more likely to dwell I think and needs to be watched carefully.

Last edited:
That first look with Shaq and Tanya - I think I’d probably end it at that point if I was her. I initially understood his point but it’s the way he just can’t let things go. He would be exhausting. You’d have to watch everything you say knowing one wrong thing can set the mood back for days.

Reactions: 16
I hope they all duck up :) we need “drama”
Yeah, you’re right .. and it really doesn’t to be anything romantic and deep seated, who remembers the mayhem in Season 2 after Malin cut up Terry’s toastie without asking permission😳.. not making it up, it was hysterical, caused a huge argument involving more or less everything and it was the beginning of the end to Terry and Malin’s relationship.

I've only just caught up with Friday's episode... Been put right off Shaq Attack now, he's threw his toys out the pram and his attitude stinks. Tanya will 100% have her head turned in Casa Amor... Although I don't find any of the Casa boys attractive 🤣🤣

How many of us would feel comfortable with being negatively compared to your new partner's ex? I feel like most of us would be bothered by it. Also, I think that tonight's episode is the day after Tanya made the comment, so I can understand why Shaq is still processing it.

Reactions: 17
Tanya and Shaq are just going to keep rubbing each other up the wrong way I think. It’s already dead in the water but I don’t know how they will handle a break-up after having said the L word so early, especially Shaq given he instigated it.

How many of us would feel comfortable with being negatively compared to your new partner's ex? I feel like most of us would be bothered by it. Also, I think that tonight's episode is the day after Tanya made the comment, so I can understand why Shaq is still processing it.
I would be fuming, it would actually hurt me. I completely understand why Shaq was mad.

Reactions: 7
I would be fuming, it would actually hurt me. I completely understand why Shaq was mad.
And I totally understand why Shaq wasn’t happy, however all this hasn’t happened in one day so he’s had time to think. The clip from First Look shows him to be intimidating that he would never get with someone after being compared to an ex, like never ever. Bit hard to convey in just the written word, have a look at the clip and observe his body language and the tone in his voice.

And I totally understand why Shaq wasn’t happy, however all this hasn’t happened in one day so he’s had time to think. The clip from First Look shows him to be intimidating that he would never get with someone after being compared to an ex, like never ever. Bit hard to convey in just the written word, have a look at the clip and observe his body language and the tone in his voice.
I can understand him being angry but I just think he comes across badly with his reactions. Not just with Tanya but with Ron as well, he over reacts and I agree he's very intimidating.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.