Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is casa is a test not just with bringing people back, but the couple themselves make themselves go crazy thinking their other half is ‘cracking on’ and that’s normally why they’ll bring some poor soul in to make their original couple jealous. So I’m excited as casa always changes it up 😆

Reactions: 3
Olivia will probably encourage Samie to stray at CA so she can go back to Tom. It will be part of their journey
This is exactly what will happen. She’ll encourage it and then slink right back in with Tom. In her mind they’re both in the bottom two because the Public want them together not because she’s an insufferable twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we think any of them will get to 1 million followers this year? To be honest by now I would’ve followed a few of them on Instagram but have only followed tanyel and that’s only since she left!😅
Not a hope. Top 5 followers so far are
Jessie 347k
Will 237k
Lana 147k
Liv 132k
Tanyel 131k
With Casey at the bottom on 21k

ETA Tanyel has increased the most, up 59k followers since I last checked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
omg just seen the casa people and how many guys are going in for Samie? Gee, wasn't expecting that. If they all stay true to that when they get in there it could be interesting for *that* storyline but that one only; was hoping for more variety so maybe it'll happen.

Frankie looks like a store brand Tom and Bayley looks like a knockoff Casey lol!!!

For the girls, Sanam is BEAUTIFUL. I think she's one of the most naturally pretty bombs so far.

I can't say why but I've a sinking feeling Ron won't turn and neither will Shaq. And ofc not Will.

Pretty sure Gemma and Ekin both hit 1 mill before they left LI last year didn’t they?

I suppose normally they get signed to an agency and they do all the work gaining followers while they’re in which isn’t allowed to happen now. Maybe this will be the final nail in the coffin as if they’re not gaining followers will they want to appear on the show?

Reactions: 7
Wtf is with the lighting that photographer uses to do all their promo shots or whatever they’re called? It’s like when you go into a fitting room and see the audacity of the reflection staring back at you. You know you look better IRL but the illusion is ruined 😂
It's always been awful hasn't it. For me the worst one was molly-mae, I know she's filtered to duck these days but from her promo shot to entering the villa was 2 different people.
---

Just read the bios, nearly all the new boys want Samie and most of the girls Casey.
Whyyyyyyy. She's pretty sure but not personality. And he is just icky.
---

They did her so dirty on her press photo.
Omg they've aged her 10 years ffs
---

[QUOTE="leigh213, post: 13945019, member: 3739"

For the girls, Sanam is BEAUTIFUL. I think she's one of the most naturally pretty bombs so far.

I can't say why but I've a sinking feeling Ron won't turn and neither will Shaq. And ofc not Will.
[/QUOTE]

She looks very pretty which is always an achievement when photoed by the LI team lol

Ron isn't going to turn, he might want to in his head because that boy is in it to win it he has learned his lesson he needs to stick to lana like glue. Good luck to her when they come out, you can tell he is going to cheat alot.

Shaq and will won't sway

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Its refreshing to see a girl with braids going on the show for once

Reactions: 8
Really thought Martin was Dami too.

Saw someone say there’s Scottish and Irish representation so ran for the bios and it says Martin is from Dublin and a friend of Dami’s!

Can’t wait to hear a Glaswegian accent on the show

Really thought Martin was Dami too.

Saw someone say there’s Scottish and Irish representation so ran for the bios and it says Martin is from Dublin and a friend of Dami’s!

Can’t wait to hear a Glaswegian accent on the show
Was only thinking this morning that we've had no Irish this year then I saw Martin is from Dublin.
I'm from Dublin and always cringe when there's Irish on I don't know why 🤣

• Haha
It’s like they’re just trying to bring in the versions of the current islanders.
Lana and Casey lookalikes. A girl called sammy.

Ryan looks the best of the boys.

Hope Lydia isn’t a cringe Glasgow accent.

Reactions: 4
Was only thinking this morning that we've had no Irish this year then I saw Martin is from Dublin.
I'm from Dublin and always cringe when there's Irish on I don't know why 🤣
Awh I love a Dublin accent!

I’m from Northern Ireland. We get no representation except for your man Matthew from County Down and he was just a complete embarrassment 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hate the badly fitting bikini trend. Surely it isn't comfortable to have half your tit hanging under it
---

Ryan the best looking casa boy imo and Sammy the best looking casa girl imo
I always think if they get too used to the feeling of part of it hanging out like that how would they know if it actually comes all the way out. If my nipple could potentially be out, I'd be so unnerved. 🥴

Reactions: 5
Agreed! My hair is mostly in braids so I feel represented. 😂🤷🏾‍♀️
same but i feel like braids would be harder to maintain than wigs 😭 i get why the black girls mostly wear wigs. apart from indiyah, she was smart with hers, her hair looked so good. you’re also in the villa for like two months, so at what point do you get done redone.

Reactions: 4
same but i feel like braids would be harder to maintain than wigs 😭 i get why the black girls mostly wear wigs. apart from indiyah, she was smart with hers, her hair looked so good. you’re also in the villa for like two months, so at what point do you get done redone.
Wigs are easy because you can take them off easily and do something with your real hair.
I agree that Indiyah did well with her hair.
Lynda should be ok with braids because she might only be in the villa for like 4 weeks or less.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.