Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Ron doesn't mess up in Casa, who might?
we need the drama!! if we don't, we might all start falling off this thread ( although the thread is sometimes all that keeps us watching)
All except jess and will.

Reactions: 1
I can’t see Olivia messing up with a casa bombshell. I think she’ll start the Tom stuff up again once casa is over
I think she’ll want to disengage with Kai soon as, she’ll do what she can with Tom after Casa, whoever she couples up with during Casa will be collateral damage.

Reactions: 4
I think she’ll want to disengage with Kai soon as, she’ll do what she can with Tom after Casa, whoever she couples up with during Casa will be collateral damage.
I’m already dreading it becuase I do not care what this twit does ans sits likely going to eat up all the screentime.

Reactions: 2
True, but her mentioning the ick over and over is ridiculous. Certain things about your partner you keep to yourself, but Tanya is airing it out on live TV/to the girls, including to Lana and Olivia. Imagine how Shaq will feel when he watches the show back. I like them but their self sabotage is astonishing
idk i still disagree, cause i just don’t see how this is any different or worse then what everyone does every season or even in the real world. obviously it’s live tv but shaq knew it would be, it’s love island, everything will be public lol, they should all know that by now

Reactions: 4
I can’t see Olivia messing up with a casa bombshell. I think she’ll start the Tom stuff up again once casa is over
I think so to. I don't think she ever stopped wanting Tom, she just moved away from him because he was making her look like an idiot. If Kai strays during Casa she'll be secretly happy because it gives her the perfect excuse to drop him and start chasing Tom again. Maybe Tom and Olivia will be the next couple to start wanging on about "being tested but finding our way home" 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
idk i still disagree, cause i just don’t see how this is any different or worse then what everyone does every season or even in the real world. obviously it’s live tv but shaq knew it would be, it’s love island, everything will be public lol, they should all know that by now
I’m with you, but it’s specifically the ick comments. I couldn’t go back to someone if I heard they said that in reference to me multiple times

Reactions: 6
I think so to. I don't think she ever stopped wanting Tom, she just moved away from him because he was making her look like an idiot. If Kai strays during Casa she'll be secretly happy because it gives her the perfect excuse to drop him and start chasing Tom again. Maybe Tom and Olivia will be the next couple to start wanging on about "being tested but finding our way home" 🙄
I think it depends on how Tom does as well. If he strays she’ll defo be back on him and if he goes for it we’ll have to listen to her smugly shite on about how he strayed with everyone bar her.

Reactions: 1
I’m with you, but it’s specifically the ick comments. I couldn’t go back to someone if I heard they said that in reference to me multiple times
this. If anyone said this about me they could quite honestly duck the duck off and then duck off again when they got there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
lol i’m remembering szn 6 when leanne got the ick from micheal, and said he was “so obsessed” with her, i think ppl use the word ick too loosely these days

Reactions: 3
True, but her mentioning the ick over and over is ridiculous. Certain things about your partner you keep to yourself, but Tanya is airing it out on live TV/to the girls, including to Lana and Olivia. Imagine how Shaq will feel when he watches the show back. I like them but their self sabotage is astonishing
I think that Tanya isn't using the ick word correctly.

Reactions: 8
I haven’t bothered catching up on the past 2 nights, just read about who has gone on here. Made up loathsome Liv was in the bottom just a shame she wasn’t dumped. Will watch Sunday for Casa and praying for drama 🙏🏼

Reactions: 7
I have a few things to discuss/on my mind…
1. How did the Tom/Olivia thing stop? It felt they went from Zara going and it being ‘all Liv’ to nothing with no explaining.
2. Tanya is not into Shaq. I actually think she has got the ick and uses ick correctly but wants to win so pushes those feelings down with an I love you. Us girls know once you’ve got the ick there’s no coming back from it and she got it about 4 days in.

Reactions: 5
I have a few things to discuss/on my mind…
1. How did the Tom/Olivia thing stop? It felt they went from Zara going and it being ‘all Liv’ to nothing with no explaining.
2. Tanya is not into Shaq. I actually think she has got the ick and uses ick correctly but wants to win so pushes those feelings down with an I love you. Us girls know once you’ve got the ick there’s no coming back from it and she got it about 4 days in.
obviously everyone wants to win but in that case it would be better if she wasn’t doing what she’s doing, she would’ve squashed it way quicker or she wouldny even have confronted him, but she’s being stubborn. she could’ve pretended everything was fine but she’s very upfront, and doesn’t hide anything, to the point she told him he reminds her of her ex. i think they moved too fast and she’s now realising that

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.